Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    5 mithril will be a challenge for lower level players. I guess I'm holding off on starting these goals in my other 3 kingdoms until I know what lies ahead, particularly if the requirements will be significantly lower.
    I think this is main storyline, will lower levels have different requirements?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I think this is main storyline, will lower levels have different requirements?
    Pretty sure that?s a no

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for sharing goals 4 and 5. Seems like it might be worth the 12 gems to play tonight instead of waiting til tomorrow (I am so impatient sometimes! Lol).
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    Thanks for sharing goals 4 and 5. Seems like it might be worth the 12 gems to play tonight instead of waiting til tomorrow (I am so impatient sometimes! Lol).
    Yeah, but keep in mind that Goal 5 takes some time.- You can speed the potion shop and reduce 30 min craft to 15 minutes. 10 crafts there. But you can't use any boost for Magic Forge- so it will take 5 hours ( if you use both of them at the same time - so 5 hours there). So if you Use Potion shop with boost and then the moment first two are done - start Magic forge- it takes minimum 5 hour and 15 minutes Without gems.

Fashion Designer
    I have a bug! Bought more cattails. Chopped tree and got swamp thing. Knight gallops through, cattails disappear tree comes back,no swamp thingy! Hope a hard close will correct this?

New Resident
    Hi all. It’s nearly midnight here in the UK so please forgive me for not fully understanding. Could you please clarify that the timed part is exactly the same as the first part and if I complete it in seven days I get the bonus mud creature? Also today doesn’t have to be day 1, tomorrow can be day 1 and I’ll still get seven days from when I press start?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jencp View Post
    Hi all. It?s nearly midnight here in the UK so please forgive me for not fully understanding. Could you please clarify that the timed part is exactly the same as the first part and if I complete it in seven days I get the bonus mud creature? Also today doesn?t have to be day 1, tomorrow can be day 1 and I?ll still get seven days from when I press start?
    Yes

Yes

The goals (Part 1 and the Monster one) start when you click the green button on the screen with Ivy on it to start.

Edit: sorry if this is not accurate for you- I think it might auto start the timer from when you get the pop up? Not sure anymore. Page 1 has the most updated info now for this part!
    Last edited by farmerted7; 04-23-20 at 07:53 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    I thought the exchange was going to be half the time right now. Does anyone recall when that was supposed to start?
    Tomorrow, the 24th.

New Resident
    Thankyou

Help! Anyone know which buildings or decor drops trade tickets? Or even animals? I just expanded so i need trade tickets!

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast