Thread: MISSING 200gem OVEN

Rhino Keeper

MISSING 200gem OVEN

I?m moved several ovens to storage and being out stoves that I paid 200gems for and now they are ALL MISSING! OMG I?m freaked out and want my stoves/ovens BACK that cost me real money!!!!!!!!!!!! And they were put in STORAGE NOT SOLD!!

Rhino Keeper
    Also missing GRILLS!!!!OMG

Rhino Keeper
    Missing STOVES!!! Omg!

Nightclub Owner
    Are you on iOS? If so, are you still connected to the GameCenter? I know that occasionally I'll open my game and it appears that I've lost years of progress and items. I've found that a quick reconnect to the Game Center restores all my progress immediately but it still scares me every time it happens, lol.

If you think it's not a matter of needing to log in/sync your account but that those items are legitamately gone from your game, then you need to contact support directly. Only the s8 staff can access your game to see what happened and fix it: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve filed a report because they are gone! I?m so upset! Grills that I stored are not there either! I hope they can go back and see what I purchased and what?s missing! This is very upsetting and the response I got was there are not a lot of people there so now I?m worried I?ll never get an answer! I really want what I paid for back PLEASE!

Nightclub Owner
    Yeah, the problem is that navigating the drop down menus when creating a ticket. If you get the auto-reply claiming they're short staffed and asking you to check the forum for answers, I'd recommend you PM a Mod, explain the issue and ask for their help escalating the issue with the team.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Please send me a PM with your ticket number you received from Support.

Closing this thread so the matter can be resolved privately as per forum rules. Thank you @AnnirasSweets for your help
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~