Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: A Bright Brunch! - 2020 April 21 (15 Days)

New Resident
    Hi..i didn't get the side goal...can you help me?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    Basic oven lunch tab
    It?s not in any of my basic oven tab. 😩

Farm Supplier
    This goal is so Pretty!! My favorite are the Tables, counters, & wallpaper. I used Alot of them Already.. I don't care for the Side & main goal Prize..

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrito View Post
    Hi..i didn't get the side goal...can you help me?
    If you have completed the first goal in its entirety but did not receive the Side Goal then it's likely that you are not at a high enough level to access the required recipes.

Quote Originally Posted by Syco18 View Post
    It?s not in any of my basic oven tab. 😩
    If you received the Side Goal tasks in your goal book, then the recipes should be listed under the Lunch tab of your Basic Oven. Check the photos in the first post to make sure you're looking at the Oven and not the Stove.

New Resident
    What level maybe required for side goal? I'm currently at 34th level

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrito View Post
    What level maybe required for side goal? I'm currently at 34th level
    I believe it to be 35 for this current Side Goal - refer to the first post for full details and explanations.

Rhino Keeper
    Love the side goal prize , I've been wanting it for awhile. I also like the decor for this goal (tables, chairs, etc). And the main goal prize is a relief because it's not children running in a field. lol
    Thanks S8 !

Rhino Keeper
    The side goal burger recipes disappeared when I finished the side goal. I thought I?d get to keep them until the goal was over.

I wanted to master them. From now on, I?ll be careful to not finish a goal until I can master at least two of the recipes.

Bummer.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco2 View Post
    The side goal burger recipes disappeared when I finished the side goal. I thought I?d get to keep them until the goal was over.

I wanted to master them. From now on, I?ll be careful to not finish a goal until I can master at least two of the recipes.

Bummer.
    If you completed the side goal, then the burger recipes should have returned to their original appliance, the Burger Grill. This appliance is available on the market to purchase and construct, and all three of its recipes are unlocked and available to cook and master
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast