Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spring sale

Executive Chef
    To me the best deals on habitats are: Buccaneer Bay - 200 gold to hold 5 dragons; Shimmering Shoal - also 200 gold to hold 5 dragons; and Crystal Hatchery - 240 gold for 5 dragons, but it is also a Fountain of youth habitat and it hold a variety of colors: gemstone, white, blue, and red.

Many habitats on sale for 200 gold hold 4 dragons but are upgradeable for 100 gold, but that means you are still spending 300 gold to hold 5 dragons. Not a bargain.
    I used to buy all the habitats I wanted based on their appearance, but now that I have most of the habitats, I am a bargain shopper.

As for dragons, i would say Daywing (Ultra Rare Champion) for 240 gold is a hot deal. I'm trying to collect all the Rainbow Dragons, so an UR Tropic Tide for 270 gold isn't too bad. Nautilus is also UR and 240 gold, and it's a pretty neat dragon as it transforms at each stage.

I'm sure there are some other good bargains in this sale, but those are the ones that caught my eye in particular. I am interested in a few others, fortunately they all have blue element, so I could buy a Shimmering Shoal and house all the dragons I am thinking of buying except for Daywing.

Just my 2 cents. Feel free to chime in with any other great bargains you have noticed.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    To me the best deals on habitats are: Buccaneer Bay - 200 gold to hold 5 dragons; Shimmering Shoal - also 200 gold to hold 5 dragons; and Crystal Hatchery - 240 gold for 5 dragons, but it is also a Fountain of youth habitat and it hold a variety of colors: gemstone, white, blue, and red...
    Dang, hadn't noticed Crystal Hatchery was a FoY habitat, and I've already purchased 2 due to the Gemstone color. If someone is actually looking for a FoY habitat there is also the Dragon Daycare blue yellow red 5 dragons for 240. I also bought a couple of Great Beyond cosmic purple blue yellow 5 dragons for 260, which I needed for cosmic dragons

New Resident
    I got the Refreshing Dragon but you can?t buy the habitat for it. It says max habitats reached. Will a 5th habitat be available or did I waste gold on the dragon and now have to sell it since I have no where to put it? Thanks.

When will the sale end? Tuesday or friday?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dcpep View Post
    I got the Refreshing Dragon but you can?t buy the habitat for it. It says max habitats reached. Will a 5th habitat be available or did I waste gold on the dragon and now have to sell it since I have no where to put it? Thanks.
    I have a ticket into Support for this exact issue. Hopefully they'll fix it tomorrow (Monday 04/27)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Hi Toasty! What that means is that the marble keys craft in 12 hours time instead of 24, which is pretty darn good. It still costs 8 gold to skip the waiting time, though, so that is not lowered. As for Adventure Tickets, if you go to the crafting temple, it is like 20% less or something like that to craft a dragon. So if you wanted one of the dragons that costs 240 tickets, right now you can get them for 192 tickets each. Neo Diamond is only 100 tickets.
    Thank you for that info!

Nightclub Owner
    Just got this pop up:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sale - last chance.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	55350
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12