Probably final post in this thread at least from me. Unless I manage to change my selling tactics again, but since they're doing so well; I don't see myself really changing it up. As the saying goes "why fix something that isn't broke" or that's what I remember it as?

Anyway. I am selling stuff semi frequently, not too often. Just because it takes so long to gather up stuff in the 120 quantity to sell, as I like selling stuff in mass amounts.

But as I was saying, I sell hard to make items plus expansion stuff + tools now. I am bringing in great profit that way, even if I'm not a constant seller, so to speak.

I sell my tools and papers at max price, and the hard to make items at regular/market price.

Since I sell hard to make items anymore, it at least sells for 2,000 coins, if not more. I used to sell very easy to get/or make items for cheap, completely underselling it. It wasn't doing me well in the beginning, even though it sold very fast, it didn't ever help bring in me coins at all.

As someone said in this thread previously, I'm starting to appear less and less to those people who may need it for cheap, due to them not having coins themselves. I am starting to appear for those who are in a way, more so able to afford what I put out now.

I don't sell easy to make items anymore unless I'm very directly asked for it.

Unless people stop buying what I put out/stop asking me for stuff - I don't see me ever stoping my current selling way.

My selling tactics have definitely changed since I've started this thread a few months ago, but in a way, I'm glad I stopped doing what I used to do, when I first started playing/making my profit in the beginning. As if I still did that, I wouldn't have most of what I have today And would barley be making a 1,000 coins a day, if that.