Thread: Daily requests

Rhino Keeper

Daily requests

How is it possible that I get 3 days old neighbor requests while I'm a daily active player?

This must be the reason why I only get about 8 requests back from the 20 I should daily get.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200416-123330_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	55181  

Nightclub Owner
    So far as I understand it, it's all down to the queue system and how our requests roll over or linger in the system. For instance, if I send out a request on Monday asking 80 neighbors for a screw, I'll receive a maximum of 20 on Monday and those other 60 requests then go on standby until the daily game reset. If I don't send out a new request on Tuesday, those lingering 60 Screw requests will then be automatically pushed out to my neighbors giving me another 20 Screws that day. If no new requests are sent in Wednesday, the cycle continues with the remaining 40 requests and so on.

I'm not sure how long requests will stay in the queue but I've received requests up to a week old before. Also, past experiences have shown that this rollover can cause difficulties or setbacks with newer requests.

Using the above example, I make my Monday request, I get the 20 Screws but when the daily reset happens, my neighbors may answer the automatically pushed out request for Screws before I can have the chance to send out a new request on Tuesday. This means that when I send out a new request for a goal part, I'll only receive say 12 or so goal parts because 8 of my neighbors sent me Screws before my new request overrode the leftover requests from Monday. I think this is a big reason why a lot of players keep a small amount of neighbors they know are active. By doing this, they can ensure they're only sending out 20 requests per day (which get answered immediately) so none are left lingering and interfering with future requests.

Again, this is just what I've personally experienced over the years and my understanding of said experiences. Hope this helps, though.

Rhino Keeper
    Reallt?

I thought that we had 20 requests daily and after the first 20 request the number of requests send out will be automaticly at zero.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    Reallt?

I thought that we had 20 requests daily and after the first 20 request the number of requests send out will be automaticly at zero.
    Well, yes and no. We can only get 20 requests filled per day and then the requests do stop sending out but they then linger in the system and the remainder gets sent out the next day. It's like this in all the S8 Story Games I play like Castle, Dragon, Restaurant, etc.

I can't find any at the moment, but I know I've seen threads on this issue before (for BS and other games) where players more knowledgeable than me explain it better. I'm sure if you look around you'll be able to find one of them.