Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sea Day Trashtag Event - 2020 April 15

Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    Hello all Good luck with new events! Please can u tell me where can find the snorkel racoon? It isn’t appear when i am in my farm! please help me if u can, thank u in advance
    It's way too small and hard to see with the lack of colour. I've only had .20 cents so far...yikes.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    It's way too small and hard to see with the lack of colour. I've only had .20 cents so far...yikes.
    He lost his Bottles or the kittens took them

Farm Supplier
    Thank u for your answers until now I haven’t c none two hours now

Quote Originally Posted by Kinky_Candy View Post
    Thank u for your answers until now I haven’t c none two hours now
    The easiest way to find him is make an area that he can appear in only!

Now comes the hard part cover every other square on your farm with a path.
    It is important to make sure you don't have an open square behind a building or tree that he can appear in and you can't see him in.

I found the raccoon 4 times. Only coins...is there a problem.

No it?s happening to me too . It?s just to wind us up ...because that?s what we need now
    But I guess that?s the fun of the game .....blooming raccoon
    Last edited by little_veggie; 04-18-20 at 02:23 AM.

Hi all,

The raccoon doesn’t visit often on my farm and mostly delivered coins. I’ve been playing this game for years and a long time ago someone in the forum mentioned trying this trick: Start the game and make sure you click on the butterflies, otter, and mole. Then the animal that should be appearing randomly appears soon after. Once you click on it you need to exit the game and start over again.

So I’ve just tried this trick and it worked for me. After clicking on the butterflies etc, the raccoon appeared a few minutes later. I then exited the game and did it all again. The raccoon still gave coins, but it did end up giving me the prize. Sometimes the raccoon appeared before the others!

I hope this works for others too.

Quote Originally Posted by lilhobby4ever View Post
    Hi all,

The raccoon doesn?t visit often on my farm and mostly delivered coins. I?ve been playing this game for years and a long time ago someone in the forum mentioned trying this trick: Start the game and make sure you click on the butterflies, otter, and mole. Then the animal that should be appearing randomly appears soon after. Once you click on it you need to exit the game and start over again.

So I?ve just tried this trick and it worked for me. After clicking on the butterflies etc, the raccoon appeared a few minutes later. I then exited the game and did it all again. The raccoon still gave coins, but it did end up giving me the prize. Sometimes the raccoon appeared before the others!

It does. Gotten 2 bottles in 10 minutes. I've read that before too, but it's never been an issue getting or finding the pop up. Thanks for reminding us

Quote Originally Posted by lilhobby4ever View Post
    Hi all,

The raccoon doesn’t visit often on my farm and mostly delivered coins. I’ve been playing this game for years and a long time ago someone in the forum mentioned trying this trick: Start the game and make sure you click on the butterflies, otter, and mole. Then the animal that should be appearing randomly appears soon after. Once you click on it you need to exit the game and start over again.

So I’ve just tried this trick and it worked for me. After clicking on the butterflies etc, the raccoon appeared a few minutes later. I then exited the game and did it all again. The raccoon still gave coins, but it did end up giving me the prize. Sometimes the raccoon appeared before the others!

It does work better except getting too many coins! What's the point of that. I wish they would stop that. I will not buy the converter in this case. I do however appreciate all the other prizes on a positive note

Goal 5
    Get 3 Microbeads from sheep
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 3 experience points

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast