Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Sea Day Trashtag Event - 2020 April 15

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I did!
    It could be a little bigger but it is cute.
    Slides around.
    Thanks! Sounds like u are very lucky!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by princessskykennedy View Post
    41 collections over 100 gems zero starfish.......zero. I haven?t gotten a prize pet in months. Sad😢
    Me neither. I bought the boost machine and got nothing but cows and the various buckets. Very frustrating.

Fashion Designer
    I did!
    It could be a little bigger but it is cute.
    Slides around.
    Congrats! Glad you got it. It looked so cute in the pic. Looks like from the forum the odds were very low on getting this one. I think after getting close with every item but the main prize you need to either be extremely lucky or buy the boost machine at the beginning vs waiting til it goes on sale like I did. Just not enough time even with expanded slots to build extra items. Drop rates are too low on the last 3 items.

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalBlue305 View Post
    Congrats! Glad you got it. It looked so cute in the pic. Looks like from the forum the odds were very low on getting this one. I think after getting close with every item but the main prize you need to either be extremely lucky or buy the boost machine at the beginning vs waiting til it goes on sale like I did. Just not enough time even with expanded slots to build extra items. Drop rates are too low on the last 3 items.
    I really like the Boost building because you can turn in so so so many more collections.
    And the first item used is very plentiful because it gets sold in the paper.
    And you get to turn in collections earlier.

Fashion Designer
    I really like the Boost building because you can turn in so so so many more collections.
    And the first item used is very plentiful because it gets sold in the paper.
    And you get to turn in collections earlier.
    Agreed. I like it too. Just have to buy it earlier vs waiting for the sale. I?ve tried it several times now but only after it goes on sale. Next time I?ll get it right away and get a head start. Thanks for your input!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112