Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sea Day Trashtag Event - 2020 April 15

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    is there a big prize at the end of the 11 goals? or just coins and experience points?
    Just coins and experience points at end of goal 11.

Turning in five collections gets you the Snorkel Raccoon pet!

...FRUSTRATED...... i have a huge request of Farm tech..... i just turned in my first three collections and got 3 loungechair cows . I don't want to work this hard and not get different prizes. 'Random' isn't very rewarding. So my request is to change the way the prizes are distributed so that we have a shot at different items.
    I agree. 5 buckets are plenty.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by auntheffer View Post
    I agree. 5 buckets are plenty.
    FIVE? ugh

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The 3 expansion parts would be the reward.
    Oh, hmm I thought from pop-up that we would get a prize, idk like the camping site or such

I'm done with this event! Over 20 tools in the mine with nothing so I'm over it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ibjshoe2 View Post
    I'm done with this event! Over 20 tools in the mine with nothing so I'm over it.
    Over 50 crafted items in the studio and not a single drop

Quote Originally Posted by mearro View Post
    Over 50 crafted items in the studio and not a single drop
    This is why there is the Upcycling machine boost. It?s the games way of getting you to spend money to get prizes for the event.

Oh how I long for the days when these events were actually possible to complete with some creative farming and diligence, not $$$. It?s just beyond frustrating now. Events are identical every time, some prizes aren?t that great (and you get 10 of them), and just to increase your chances at getting a drop, you have to spend money.

S8, maybe just increase the drop rates for the mine and studio a tiny bit?

FIVE? ugh
    And now 3 turtles that don’t move. ��

Anyone have any luck getting the net from the fish pond? I?m on day 2 now of trying for it and nada!

I?ve tried all the different lures (save for gold one as I?ve only gotten one gold from trucks so far) but no dice.

I was able to buy a net from newspaper but that didn?t satisfy quest- hesitant to waste it trying to get one from the pond.

Is it really just a random drop while you?re fishing in the pond or should I focus on making only higher tier lures? Thanks in advance

Rhino Keeper
    There is a glitch in the mine. Every time I go into it I eventually get kicked out, lose a tool and then wait for the chicken to quit walking and go back in. It states I have no internet connection. Never have a problem with any other game only this one and in the mine. Very frustrating.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast