Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coming Soon - pop up message (April 15, 2020)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you both so much! I appreciate the advice.

Did anyone else notice this pop-up today? I thought for sure the sale was going to start today...any clue when it might?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9020A0EA-A41D-40A6-A3DA-EBD8A4910205.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	55205

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Thank you both so much! I appreciate the advice.

Did anyone else notice this pop-up today? I thought for sure the sale was going to start today...any clue when it might?

Name:	9020A0EA-A41D-40A6-A3DA-EBD8A4910205.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	55205
    I did notice that pop up today. No way of telling when the big sale will come at this point. Hopefully after the LB event so maybe next Friday?
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I did notice that pop up today. No way of telling when the big sale will come at this point. Hopefully after the LB event so maybe next Friday?
    Really? I hope before then! DS must be different than Bakery & Restaurant Story. The sale in those usually start the same week we get the pop-up. I‘ve never seen a pop-up appear that far in advance.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Really? I hope before then! DS must be different than Bakery & Restaurant Story. The sale in those usually start the same week we get the pop-up. I‘ve never seen a pop-up appear that far in advance.
    I absolutely agree with you. We usually do get the sale a day or two after the pop-up. I was looking forward to the sale today and disappointed when it didn't happen. Especially since tomorrow is their anniversary date, apparently. This makes no sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I absolutely agree with you. We usually do get the sale a day or two after the pop-up. I was looking forward to the sale today and disappointed when it didn't happen. Especially since tomorrow is their anniversary date, apparently. This makes no sense.

I’m definitely with you on this & totally agree. My daughter checked constantly, now she’s hoping it will start today if it is their anniversary date but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a sale start on a weekend. We were both looking forward to it so we’ll see what happens...I think they like keeping us in suspense. LOL

If memory serves, the last big sale that included GPDs, MKPDs, and FPDs together with the reduction in timers and skip costs, came on a week after the pop-up screens appeared, together with a couple of gold sales. Perhaps they want to give players enough time to get more gold?

Nightclub Owner
    Just got this pop up!

Name:	ds pic pop up.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	209.2 KB 
ID:	55226

Executive Chef
    ***receives CARES Act stimulus check***

***spends entire check on gold in preparation for upcoming sales in Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story***

Ok, I didn't **actually** spend that much, but it seems like it. I have 4 of each game.

Farm Supplier
    I am soooooooo ready for this...

Nightclub Owner
    ***receives CARES Act stimulus check***

***spends entire check on gold in preparation for upcoming sales in Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story***

Ok, I didn't **actually** spend that much, but it seems like it. I have 4 of each game.
    LMAO! I also bought some gold

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123