Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coming Soon - pop up message (April 15, 2020)

Rhino Keeper
    Having 2 marble key dragons means one every 10ish days, but then the land is filling fast, so soon I will be maxed out. The 5 dragon habitats are a must, but 300 gold each makes it tough unless you have all of the GPDs.

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Please correct me if I?m wrong but I think their birthday is April 18th. Since we didn?t get an Easter sale I surely hope we get one this Friday. I?Ve stockpiled gold so I?m really looking forward to one!! Throwing in a spin to win would be great as well.

Also, on a side note, maybe because I?m a newer player but I enjoy the goals and seeing new dragons each week. The only thing I struggle with is making sure I have enough food for the Tales event.
    It depends on the site you find your information on. It is May 18 2012 on Wikipedia, 28 Apr 2012 (International Release) on some sites, and 19 Apr 2012 is cited by some sites as the date of release of version 1.0.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelasw View Post
    It depends on the site you find your information on. It is May 18 2012 on Wikipedia, 28 Apr 2012 (International Release) on some sites, and 19 Apr 2012 is cited by some sites as the date of release of version 1.0.

Just so you don’t think I’m crazy...this is where I saw that date...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010830AE-0841-44CC-B9CC-54BFD2DDAB97.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	55182

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Having 2 marble key dragons means one every 10ish days, but then the land is filling fast, so soon I will be maxed out. The 5 dragon habitats are a must, but 300 gold each makes it tough unless you have all of the GPDs.
    This is exactly my situation.

Rhino Keeper
    That is the same for many of us who have been playing a while. I have over 1000 unique (sold all duplicates) and stopped buying and trying for difficult to get others, because I just don't want to keep them in storage. Once I run out of space in approx 2 months I'll end my playing tournaments/challenges and just work on commons and swapping out habitats. It would take me 3 years to get all of mine to 5 dragons each, so probably when all spaces are opened I'll be done.

Nightclub Owner
    I wish they would bring back the Alchemy Dragon (gold producing) - it's the only one I don't have
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Just so you don?t think I?m crazy...this is where I saw that date...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010830AE-0841-44CC-B9CC-54BFD2DDAB97.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	55182
    Perhaps they took the date when they team officially announced the completion of their work as the birthday. But version 1.0 was released into the world on the next day, Apr 19 2012:

If they release the sales this weekend, that's going to make players decide on how they're going to best spend their money; on the sales or on the LB.

If they release it next weekend, I believe it'd be a no-brainer since the spending on a Tales event may not see many players spending on gold.
    Last edited by rachelasw; 04-17-20 at 12:24 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    My daughter loves the new food producing dragon that looks like a watermelon (shown in the pop up). Can anyone tell me if they produce enough food to make it worthwhile what they cost in gold?

Rhino Keeper
    My daughter loves the new food producing dragon that looks like a watermelon (shown in the pop up). Can anyone tell me if they produce enough food to make it worthwhile what they cost in gold?
    I had bought the first food producer years ago..the yield is small and lengthy..I have since removed the habitat and put the dragon in the stable..found I could get more food in a day from mining rather than the dragon
    This is my thought on the subject...

Nightclub Owner
    My feeling about food producing dragons is that a little bit of food is better than none so I always buy them. At level 15 they produce 40 apples/food per hour.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast