Thread: Rainbow Oven

Rainbow Oven

Can someone answer my question as apparently Support won't or doesn't...just directs me here.

I have been playing for a while now and the rainbow oven isn't available for me to build: however, my daughter just downloaded the game a few days ago and it is available for her to build. Can anyone tell me why?

My app is up to date.

Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    It depends on which device you're using to play the game. The Rainbow Oven is still available on iOS devices but to have access to the oven on Android devices, you have to have downloaded the Double Rainbow Edition of the app when it was released back in 2015. You can search the app store for this version though I think it's been removed. There are several items that were released with specific themed Editions of the game on Android over the years, here's a link to a chart that shows what items are tied to which specific Edition of the game: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-Versions-List

Thanks for the information. I think all appliances should be available for all no matter what device is being used to play the game. Not fair. And especially when Support doesn't want to help with a question.