Thread: Doe anyone else have this problem?

Fashion Designer

Doe anyone else have this problem?

I have to sign in EVERY time and I DON'T LIKE IT! Does anyone else have this problem?

Also, I was NEVER a fashion designer! When I originally signed up, I was retired and said so.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I have to sign in EVERY time and I DON'T LIKE IT! Does anyone else have this problem?

Also, I was NEVER a fashion designer! When I originally signed up, I was retired and said so.
    I do not have that problem, thank goodness.

Fashion Designer is a random classification. It actually refers to one of their other games. Rhino Keeper is from Fantasy Forest, Executive Chef is from Bakery Story, etc. It's stupid, in my opinion. I actually used to think that JustKay was an executive chef for months until I caught on.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I do not have that problem, thank goodness.

Fashion Designer is a random classification. It actually refers to one of their other games. Rhino Keeper is from Fantasy Forest, Executive Chef is from Bakery Story, etc. It's stupid, in my opinion. I actually used to think that JustKay was an executive chef for months until I caught on.
    Got it now - thanks! Don't know why I have to sign in every time, but I will have to live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post

Did you check the "Remember Me?" box when you login?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelasw View Post
    Did you check the "Remember Me?" box when you login?

Yes I have it checked.

Fashion Designer
    It has been fixed now. I no longer have to sign in every time I want to read the forum. YAY!
    Last edited by MajicHearts; 04-24-20 at 06:09 AM.

Mine makes me sign in to every time and I have always clicked the remember me button its bizarre

Executive Chef
    Does it have anything to do with maybe your computer or whatever clears its cookies every day or something?
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Does it have anything to do with maybe your computer or whatever clears its cookies every day or something?
    Or perhaps a “corrupted” cookie. Clearing the cookie cache might help in this case.

Fashion Designer
    I don't know if I did anything or what I did, but it is okay now. Thanks everyone for you input and thoughts!