Thread: What?s the fun?

Farm Supplier

What?s the fun?

I really can not find the fun in this game. I think the only funny things are all these events. I like them very much, and every time I start doing them with much enthousiasm. But than almost every time I find out that they are almost impossible to do. I play this game for more than three years now, and I could actually finish about 4 or 5 events. I do not have a job, so I play very often, but I can not finish most of the events. So what is there to do for me? Sending the planes and the trucks, taking care of the animals and harvesting the crops. After doing that for more than three years it is boring..... I really would like to take part in the events, but when I can not finish them I feel sad..

How can I get back the fun in this game?

Hi, I don?t spend real money in this game but I don?t have that much trouble completing events. I don?t play all of them but have plenty of pets and trophies from recent events. I do spend a lot of time playing during events and rely on the marketplace and the community for a lot of event parts.... like A LOT...

Maybe you can explore the community. Make friends and they might be able to help u complete more events. I feel like FS2 has a very collaborative community with some people even spending their own real money and time to help lesser players. Next time u see someone put out 10 paint cans for sale at discount prices, maybe visit their farm and leave a thank you note. They might just reply
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Farm Supplier
    I have a lot of neighbors who try to help me. I buy much in their shops and on the marketplace. But some items are sooooo hard to get. Like in the Easter event you needed filligree, coming from the pigs. The filligree dropped very seldom. Nobody had enough of them to sell. They all needed to use them for their own quests. I could buy a few, but we needed it a lot, my pigs did not gave it to me. And it is like this in every event. There always is one item that you cannot get enough to end the event. At least it is what I feel about it. Thank you for trying to help me, you are very kind!