Thread: Easter sale??

Easter sale??

I was Wondering if you guys Are going to give us an Easter/Spring sale.. I don't have alot of Easter and Spring decorations to decorate my place.. I hope we get 1..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Achundris91 View Post
    I was Wondering if you guys Are going to give us an Easter/Spring sale.. I don't have alot of Easter and Spring decorations to decorate my place.. I hope we get 1..
    Yeah I feel a bit bad for newer players or players who don't have a lot of St Patrick's or Easter items - as they now (aside from the newer crates that have been offered for the last 2 months - but then again, they only go so far) but so far, they have nothing for St Patrick's or an Easter sale
    Thanks to the people who have made my game wonderful and friendly. But due to people on the forum and on game - I am leaving bakery story permanently.

Only playing farm story 2 currently.

Executive Chef
    Can someone confirm why we're not getting sales anymore?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xxEDLxx View Post
    Can someone confirm why we're not getting sales anymore?

I wish someone from Storm8 would answer this! We had a huge sale last year and was hoping for another good one this year! You’d think they’d have a sale with all that’s going on to boost sales (also, it seems like they could work from home implementing goals, sales, etc. but maybe I’m wrong).