Thread: Easter Item Sells

New Resident

Easter Item Sells

Typically every Holiday, a sell is available for 7 days for rare, uncommon, or classic items. So will we have a sell for Easter? Other than crates? I like being able to pick the items I want to purchase. I'd be very disappointed if not. I've been a dedicated player for nearly 11 years and I always look forward to the sells. I even put money on my Account for holiday purchases.

Farm Supplier
    I was just Asking that same question.. I need Some Easter decorations..

Farm Supplier
    I wouldn't be surprised if S8 goes bankrupt soon. They do not respond to this forum. No Easter Sale, No free gems for ads. No changes in Goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klaassen83 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if S8 goes bankrupt soon. They do not respond to this forum. No Easter Sale, No free gems for ads. No changes in Goals.
    At this rate, gems will keep building up and nothing to spend on

I looked it up and last year they gave us a Spring sale on April 19 which was on a Friday. If we get a new goal on Thursday, maybe they will also give us a Spring sale. I hope they do a sale, I see no reason why not, I would think a lot of the work on Restaurant Story and Bakery Story is probably outsourced to people who work from home. During this frightening time that we are all going through and we have to stay home, working from home is at least safe, so whether you work for Storm8 on these games, or just a person that plays them, it helps us all because it takes our minds off of things for awhile. I hope I do not sound heartless, but we need to have an outlet while we are at home and this is our outlet. Please Storm8, give your players a Spring sale.