Thread: How do I know what other stoves to build?

How do I know what other stoves to build?

Every time I build a stove, it's hust for a goal and doesn't have much to cook. Can I do old goals?

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry, but no. As of now, goals are only active during the limited time frame of their initial release. If you missed the chance to unlock an appliance through a goal, it and its recipes will remain locked to you. On the upside, there is always a chance that the appliance will be relisted in a 5 Day Goal which would give players another chance to unlock the oven and recipes.

As for telling which appliances are connected to goals... I don't think there is one centralized list yet. (Something to work on when I get the time, perhaps?) However, there is the CookBook Thread which lists every recipe released (prior to mid-2018) and the details like which appliance it's on and whether or not it was for a goal. For anything after mid-2018, there's the 2019 Update List that our lovely mod Pixie put together. You'll have to open each goal link to see which appliances were released during a goal but all the info will be on the first page of the threads so it shouldn't take as much time as it sounds.

CookBook Thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...STORY-CookBook

2019 Update List: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1609941

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyCatCafe30 View Post
    Every time I build a stove, it's hust for a goal and doesn't have much to cook. Can I do old goals?
    Let me know which appliances you want. I have the full data from 2016 until now.

Can i still unlock a meal although i havent completed the goal? And yes can we still do old goals?

Farm Supplier
    No, there is no possible way to unlock. When incomplete you can finish all unlocked items but you can't unlock locked items.