Thread: Which dragon should I craft ?

Which dragon should I craft ?

I have finally gotten enough tickets to craft my first dragon But which dragon should I choose? Which dragon would do good in the fighting arena?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DidiDane View Post
    I have finally gotten enough tickets to craft my first dragon But which dragon should I choose? Which dragon would do good in the fighting arena?
    Congrats

Personally, I don't use any of the dragons that are able to be crafted with tickets for battles. But I do use all of the single element dragons for breeding.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Thank you so much for your answer I Will do the same

Fashion Designer
    If you don't have it yet, get the Gold Horizon and get some gold! That's the first dragon I crafted. I just wanted them all, but started wtih that one and worked my way down.

Executive Chef
    Yes, I would start with Gold Horizon and or Neo Diamond if you don't already have a diamond type dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    If you don't have it yet, get the Gold Horizon and get some gold! That's the first dragon I crafted. I just wanted them all, but started wtih that one and worked my way down.
    Oh snap! I totally forgot that Gold Horizon is a GPD (Gold Producing Dragon). You are totally correct in your advice
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Oh snap! I totally forgot that Gold Horizon is a GPD (Gold Producing Dragon). You are totally correct in your advice
    Wow Thank you �� I Will craft the Gold Horizon. I have a Diamond and a Crusader but no Gold dragons.