Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold cow bells -what?s the point?!

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    My drop of gold bell is approx. 1 in 30. I keep track of my gold bell drops, so my thinking is that, at least for me, truck orders have drop rate similar to other craft buildings (say stingy studio lol).
    I have about 12 gold bells, but hundreds of silver and bronze. If gold bells are made to be more useful, drop rate of gold should be adjusted for some of us.
    I find if you?ve got lots of something, it gives you more! If you?ve none in storage then it doesn?t tend to give you any! I run my stock down to zero for the things I don?t need often, and that evens up your chances of getting the one you want!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCharlieville View Post
    I find if you?ve got lots of something, it gives you more! If you?ve none in storage then it doesn?t tend to give you any! I run my stock down to zero for the things I don?t need often, and that evens up your chances of getting the one you want!
    Thank you for this. I’ve applied this concept to crops (not from plots) but never thought to give this a try for gold bells. Am going to deplete my silver and bronze bells to see if I can increase the drop rate of gold.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ABCharlieville View Post
    Hi, please let me know how to deplete Silver bells. I have about 175.
    Also, what is the fastest way of reducing bronze? I have close to 300. Booster flags take one day.
    Any info greatly appreciated

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Hi, please let me know how to deplete Silver bells. I have about 175.
    Also, what is the fastest way of reducing bronze? I have close to 300. Booster flags take one day.
    Any info greatly appreciated
    You can make Golden Lures using silver bells.

Takes 7 hours in Bait Shop
    Golden lure
    1 silver cowbell + 1 anchovy + 1 gold

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You can make Golden Lures using silver bells.

Takes 7 hours in Bait Shop
    Golden lure
    1 silver cowbell + 1 anchovy + 1 gold
    Ok. I didn’t unlock Golden Lures yet. But 7hrs to deplete 1 Silver ... omg, it’s going to take me some time to make a dent lol
    It’s going to take me longer with Bronze lol
    I need to stop sending trucks for a bit

Thank you Judy for info!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12