Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold cow bells -what?s the point?!

Gold cow bells -what?s the point?!

I?ve been an avid supporter of this game for years! I love playing and think you all do a brilliant job....but... please can you give us something to use Gold cow bells for? I now have 48 useless bells 😭 Maybe a trade option? Swap 5 for something useful?!

There?s nothing to use them on once you?ve unlocked the gold lure in fish pond?

I wish I could trade my silver ones for bronze. I?ve never used a silver, I don?t even know what they?re for. Can you use them for stuff at your level? I?m only at like level 35 or so

Farm Supplier
    I never gotten a gold, have gotten loads of silver and bronze. I often just don't even look the trucks, I feel like there's no point.

Quote Originally Posted by VampireBlade1 View Post
    There?s nothing to use them on once you?ve unlocked the gold lure in fish pond?

I wish I could trade my silver ones for bronze. I?ve never used a silver, I don?t even know what they?re for. Can you use them for stuff at your level? I?m only at like level 35 or so
    Hi! You use them to make bait for salmon and Tuna, possibly at a higher level x

Also, you unlock a smokehouse, once you have that there’s nothing else. I’m at 50 now

Quote Originally Posted by ABCharlieville View Post
    Also, you unlock a smokehouse, once you have that there?s nothing else. I?m at 50 now
    I just got my 100 gold bell. Do I get a special prize for this achievement. I?ll trade them all for 10 bronze and 2 silver. At least I can use those.

Quote Originally Posted by applesmcgee View Post
    I never gotten a gold, have gotten loads of silver and bronze. I often just don't even look the trucks, I feel like there's no point.

Same here. I don?t feel I care about gold ones. I need to wait until I get an insane amount of barn space. I suspect the speed of when u fill a truck order will impact the chance of a gold drop, so having loads of inventory of the various produce saved in the barn would make this easier.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Same here. I don?t feel I care about gold ones. I need to wait until I get an insane amount of barn space. I suspect the speed of when u fill a truck order will impact the chance of a gold drop, so having loads of inventory of the various produce saved in the barn would make this easier.

I suspected the same so have tried having everything for the upcoming delivery ready to go... still only bronze.

I also suspected maybe you have to never miss a delivery and it might go bronze, then silver, then gold for successive deliveries. Still nope.

I guess it's just random, but I'm nearly 30 now and still haven't gotten a single gold! While others have nothing to spend theirs on and want bronze! RNG sucks I guess, lol

Rhino Keeper
    I’m 100 and have the same issue with gold. Give it a purpose already! It’s not that hard to reprogram especially since truck deliveries are critical to one of the game’s longest-running events.

Rhino Keeper
    My drop of gold bell is approx. 1 in 30. I keep track of my gold bell drops, so my thinking is that, at least for me, truck orders have drop rate similar to other craft buildings (say stingy studio lol).
    I have about 12 gold bells, but hundreds of silver and bronze. If gold bells are made to be more useful, drop rate of gold should be adjusted for some of us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast