Thread: materials earned during evevents

materials earned during evevents

How do you delete the different materials that you earn during an event that you cannot use. My storage is full of useless of different materials, hearts, flowers, star?s that kind of stuff and I have to weed through them wherever I go in to look for something.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WildFantasyDragons View Post
    How do you delete the different materials that you earn during an event that you cannot use. My storage is full of useless of different materials, hearts, flowers, star?s that kind of stuff and I have to weed through them wherever I go in to look for something.
    The only way to remove the decorations is to place them on your Isle and then sell them. Hope this helps!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by WildFantasyDragons View Post
    Unfortunately you cannot delete unused materials from previous events they stay in your storage.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage