Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/9: Ballad of the Bard | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Can we please get something other than crowns in these events? I have over 4000 of them already.
    Only 4000, I have 8836 and 41/30 max walkers so I can?t spend any of them. Scrolls would be much better for at least one of the steps.

Fashion Designer
    Oh my, I lost my Ivy potion too, and credit for collecting ferns. Hopefully my craft will still complete in the forge, and we get credit for that. Scrolls would be lovely if possible. I love the game, but too many walkers make it hard to load.
    Wishing everyone well.
    Thanks!
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    On a positive note (pun intended), at least we are supposed to defeat fangbeasts for this event instead of skunkupines. I still need some bottled shadow to finish up my Academy story line. Then again, I can’t seem to get fangbeasts to spawn when I want them to. Oh well. If there were no challenges, they could hardly call it a game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 04121951 View Post
    Yes, I?m sorry, that?s what I mean..Thank you for your response��
    All good. I always find the beginning of these events to be very challenging. There is so much information (collecting from different places, buildings and animals to be put out, crafting requirements, etc.) being thrown at us, it takes me a while to process everything. Welcome to the Forum. It is a wonderful community providing good information and great camaraderie, especially these days.

Saw other 2 players lost Ivy collection credit....that’s awful. I got my first game reset today on the atrium quest but luckily I only lost the plant in a log credit. If it were rock outcropping I may've bad behaved....as the game grows it’s getting more complex to build and maintain. S8 kudos to your teams. I’ve seen other games become unplayable now. Just try more please you have a huge fan base rooting for you and their generosity can only grow.
    Last edited by stonecast1935; 04-09-20 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Typo

Farm Supplier
    Wondering if the music store has a use after this event? Anyone know yet?

Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    On a positive note (pun intended), at least we are supposed to defeat fangbeasts for this event instead of skunkupines. I still need some bottled shadow to finish up my Academy story line. Then again, I can’t seem to get fangbeasts to spawn when I want them to. Oh well. If there were no challenges, they could hardly call it a game.
    I’m w you but for aspen tree. Got enough of those bottles but won’t mind those few energy the beast drops. Saw in an early post that only aspen tree works meaning we will have chop tree now. Sigh...well my wood log stock is depleted after the beast master so might as well find some reason to restock that eh.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    In previous similar events hitting chests was counted as clearing rocks. This time it is not.
    Yes, I noticed that too! Is this intentional Storm8?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Plant in a log can be used as a rock and it?s only 3 energy to clear them.
    Two energy to clear plant in log

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Saw other 2 players lost Ivy collection credit....that’s awful. I got my first game reset today on the atrium quest but luckily I only lost the plant in a log credit. If it were rock outcropping I may've bad behaved....as the game grows it’s getting more complex to build and maintain. S8 kudos to your teams. I’ve seen other games become unplayable now. Just try more please you have a huge fan base rooting for you and their generosity can only grow.
    I also lost plant in log credit

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast