Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/9: Ballad of the Bard | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Wow this is the first time I finished the building part this early in a community event! I was able to get 4 or 5 of the ivy potions needed from the adventures! But no luck on the songbird but I have 1 last adventure I am still waiting on which I don?t think I will be lucky enough to get the songbird but it?s ok. I crafted 2 petunias and am a few gold fairies away from the atrium songbird. Overall this community event seemed so much easier... I don?t know if it?s because I got the ivy potions from the adventures but even the atrium prizes seemed easier to get. Usually I find community events more difficult so this was a very very nice surprise! I am very happy with this event!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    Wow this is the first time I finished the building part this early in a community event! I was able to get 4 or 5 of the ivy potions needed from the adventures! But no luck on the songbird but I have 1 last adventure I am still waiting on which I don?t think I will be lucky enough to get the songbird but it?s ok. I crafted 2 petunias and am a few gold fairies away from the atrium songbird. Overall this community event seemed so much easier... I don?t know if it?s because I got the ivy potions from the adventures but even the atrium prizes seemed easier to get. Usually I find community events more difficult so this was a very very nice surprise! I am very happy with this event!!!
    . Congratulations. Fingers crossed you get the bird. It’s beautiful.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    . Congratulations. Fingers crossed you get the bird. It?s beautiful.

Fashion Designer
    Just need one more Talinium faerie to get the songless bird and 4. Ore collections for Florizel. I like having a Witcher to stroll around my Queendom!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	18777D84-26A8-475D-B42E-C77DD23AE0C5.jpeg 
Views:	72 
Size:	606.0 KB 
ID:	55218
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Banned
    First collection from Florizel Living W, Rat Tail, +7 Energy

Farm Supplier
    yeap, that's gonna be a pain...

Name:	image.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	796.0 KB 
ID:	55219
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    yeap, that's gonna be a pain...

Name:	image.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	796.0 KB 
ID:	55219
    That's 4 collections from Ivy. Do able in 48 hours.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    That's 4 collections from Ivy. Do able in 48 hours.
    In the goal list at the beginning of this thread it says we only need 6, but this goal says we need 8.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantingQueen View Post
    In the goal list at the beginning of this thread it says we only need 6, but this goal says we need 8.
    lower levels require 6, upper levels require 8

Banned
    DO NOT FORGET TO VISIT the 5 KIngdom's and finish the goal. I have heard of people forgetting to do that while concentrating on getting the building done. Do Not FOrget!!