Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/9: Ballad of the Bard | event information on page 1

No, but it keeps telling me my purchase has already been made

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantingQueen View Post
    Has anyone gotten this message?
    Attachment 55198
    Unfortunately the forum can't help with gem or sales issues. You can reach out to Support if did not get your items when you bought the value pack. Click here to contact S8 Support.

You can check you don't have in-app purchases disabled in your setting and that your credit card details are up to date on your account. Support can help though.

Force close your game too. Sometimes that helps as it syncs your game to the server and allows the transaction to go through.

Thank you SpiritWind! I haven’t actually been charged for anything. It just says I’ve already purchased when I haven’t. I’ll report to S8 support.

Fashion Designer
    I want to craft a second Petunia but I?m not sure if there?ll be enough time to craft the song less bird without buying extra chests. I?m not sure if it?s posted anywhere, I looked but didn?t see, do we have to collect crafts made in fairy atrium before event ends? I know the fairies collected go away after the event but not sure if we can collect the crafts made but not collected. Thanks in advance. It says to craft everything by 6 on the last day but doesn?t say if you have to collect.
    Last edited by Passera; 04-18-20 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Added text.

Rhino Keeper
    I made two Petunias and they both dropped Enchanters Essence. I am doing the Hidden Forest goal and will need it.

Executive Chef
    Just got Florizel!
    He has a 22hr timer.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9B69199B-7625-453A-832E-84432BA213FF.jpeg 
Views:	175 
Size:	475.3 KB 
ID:	55214
    Last edited by hagypagy; 04-18-20 at 11:52 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Just got Florizel!
    He has a 22hr timer.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9B69199B-7625-453A-832E-84432BA213FF.jpeg 
Views:	175 
Size:	475.3 KB 
ID:	55214
    Thanks for sharing!
    This piece of your Kingdom looks amazing and so cozy I hope I learn from it.
    I have a lot of 'streets'/ straight area's. It's organized and I don't dislike how it looks, but it's less natural and fun than your way.
    Decorating your King/ Queendom is a real art!

I'm loving this type of events by the way.
    The fully upgraded Music Shop is beautiful, and I love Petunia the Bard. I made 2 too.
    Thanks to the Cyclonician I have enough of the 2 Essences, but it's always handy to have these droppers on hand. AND she looks amazing!
    (my only complaint is the big yellow arrow right on her head, if you don't collect from her)
    Florizel the Bard and the Songless Bird looks amazing too, can't wait till I win/ craft them! (great prizes this time S8, thanks!)
    Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 04-19-20 at 05:01 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    I want to craft a second Petunia but I?m not sure if there?ll be enough time to craft the song less bird without buying extra chests. I?m not sure if it?s posted anywhere, I looked but didn?t see, do we have to collect crafts made in fairy atrium before event ends? I know the fairies collected go away after the event but not sure if we can collect the crafts made but not collected. Thanks in advance. It says to craft everything by 6 on the last day but doesn?t say if you have to collect.
    From what I have experienced, you get enough Faeries to craft all 3 prizes.
    BUT the drops are random, so you can be unlucky and fall short a few.

I'm not sure, but I think collecting your craft after the event is over is not a problem.

Banned
    If you finish the main goal and have a songbird the adventure will go away. So don’t visit all 5 people if you want to try for a second songbird. I was lucky enough to get two on one account

Rhino Keeper
    I haven’t gotten my chest today. No, I’m have crafted bird yet.