Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/9: Ballad of the Bard | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I got whammies today. Collected from ivy and the keep. Both had the potion. I started the music. I upgraded my music shop. Reset. Lost the upgrade and both potions. This is ridiculous.

Had to do a hard reset and upgrade again, but both potions gone. Ridiculous.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    I got whammies today. Collected from ivy and the keep. Both had the potion. I started the music. I upgraded my music shop. Reset. Lost the upgrade and both potions. This is ridiculous.

Sorry for your losses. I know how much it hurts. These glitches are frequent and nothing is being done to fix it. It always starts the horse running (loading) when I first open the game in the morning and it also does when a new quest or something comes up. Those are frustrating enough but at least they make sense. The ones out of nowhere and the constant ones after buying the energy packs are PROGRAMMING :-( my husband said that yesterday when he heard me complaining about it. This time I was using the energy to chop ferns so I did not reset like when I am collecting but I do lose the energy I paid for. Not only that but when the unlimited energy ends I had only 14 energy instead of the 40 I should have.

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP STORM8
    It makes me not want to waste my money on energy packs and it is one of my favorite things to buy. I often buy these (and the expansion ticket ones) even when I have finished the quest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post

Oh no how awful! I lost gold coins during the last event on resets, its sooooo frustrating when that happens! Plus you used gold nugget for the adventure, ugh.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

The ferns are also giving lots of red petals and I think also some glimmer dust and purple petals. That's one top of the mushrooms and sparkling toadstool. Yet some chops have nothing at all. They're an odd little plant but I've been making a lot of floral glow in the greenhouse. Which is good because I just wiped my stash out during the MH.

Executive Chef
    Here's the Level 3 music shop info/pics:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AAA8BC65-D156-4703-8A30-E76B997BDFD1.jpeg 
Views:	72 
Size:	212.1 KB 
ID:	55164 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	95D99F71-D468-404E-B309-E12285F7F22F.jpeg 
Views:	46 
Size:	221.6 KB 
ID:	55165
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Attachment 55161
    If your game is Not showing this, that is wrong and should be reported in bugs and issues (The icon that the black line goes to).
    Wow. Love your energy level. Trying not to be jealous.

I'm only getting fangbeasts from my farmhouses. Anybody else having that problem?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    Wow. Love your energy level. Trying not to be jealous.
    That was kind of an oopsie! Lol. . But I'm a long term player, and there are players out there with way more probably. I 'm not always in this situation. Just lately for some reason.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I'm only getting fangbeasts from my farmhouses. Anybody else having that problem?
    I just hit my ferns for the fangbeasts.
    What I've noticed is that the spring flowers are hard to collect 5 needed.
    Not really tapping my farmhouses too often

Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    They went back to spawning song birds. Not sure what the deal was.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast