Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/9: Ballad of the Bard | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Wow the songbird trap looks amazing! Good job S8.

For fangbeasts, if you just chop musical ferns you should get enough beasts to spawn to finish the event. Fangbeasts also spawn from farmhouses and cows, so you should definitely get enough if you're just hitting all the places you'd go anyway for the event. Just make sure you have no monster on your board; it's super useful to play with the music on since you'd know right away if there's a monster somewhere.

Fashion Designer
    Earlier today I had trouble getting fangbeats but now I’m getting them (decently) often from the musical fern. It’s nice the Songless Bird spawns before the goal to defeat them pops up, but I’d wage caution in case the ones you go defeat don’t count in step 5. I’m bummed that chopping chest don’t count as a “rock” anymore. However, all 3 crafts in the atrium look awesome. I’m really into the musical theme! Petunia is adorable.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Can we please get something other than crowns in these events? I have over 4000 of them already.
    Maybe they can work you guys a trade. I still need thousands lol. Any advice on whom to aim for first...Maya or the Tradesman.. thanks.

Everything keeps dropping, right? No need to wait to collect a craft or upgrade the music shop to keep gathering materials...I hope? Thanks for the info, as always.

Good luck all!
    Last edited by kat8rose; 04-09-20 at 09:04 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    Hmmmm....cleared an entire tree and no loud bark. Must it be a specific type of tree or did I just have bad luck with drop rate?
    I chopped willow, oak, and aspen. All 3 trees dropped loud bark.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Willow also works. It seems that we have a version of Witcher to roam our realms 🙂

Fashion Designer
    Songless birds are also supposed to come from the Musical Ferns, too, aren't they? Haven't seen one yet. Just fangbeasts (although they are also welcome).
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi everyone! Page 1 is complete with goals, prize info and I even did the inventory section (the coffee was flowing and it's a holiday!).

Stay safe.
    Thanks Spiritwind! It looks great as always. Sooo appreciate all your hard work.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Maybe they can work you guys a trade. I still need thousands lol. Any advice on whom to aim for first...Maya or the Tradesman.. thanks.

Everything keeps dropping, right? No need to wait to collect a craft or upgrade the music shop to keep gathering materials...I hope? Thanks for the info, as always.

Good luck all!
    Do not get Maya unless you are aware of risks, look up thread. Tradesman awesome. I tap his L10 building every time. : )

First time, feel odd about event. I have enough stuff if everything, even energy. Would be doing it for sheer fun rather than quality of prize. Very new for me to be at this upper 50 stage.

Hope the music building drops s.t. Awesome, would be fab to know, and the art work - Bravo and brava to S8 artists! : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Do not get Maya unless you are aware of risks, look up thread. Tradesman awesome. I tap his L10 building every time. : )

First time, feel odd about event. I have enough stuff if everything, even energy. Would be doing it for sheer fun rather than quality of prize. Very new for me to be at this upper 50 stage.

Hope the music building drops s.t. Awesome, would be fab to know, and the art work - Bravo and brava to S8 artists! : D
    Thanks! Will definitely read up on Maya. The info so willingly shared amazes me, and am always grateful. ♡

Good luck transitioning to a new type of play. Change can definitely be disconcerting, but hopefully exciting too!

Has to be a challenge for developers to make it interesting for all level of players.

Executive Chef
    The graphics as always are terrific. The singing flowers and mice make me think I?ve fallen into Disneyland.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast