Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle Arena Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Pretty much every Bingo I get ?win a battle with a music dragon? meaning I?ve tried 100s of times to win using Music dragon to help get Bingos. I?ve not won with a Music dragon once. Why have that as a bingo option if it?s impossible to win battles with a music dragon??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    Pretty much every Bingo I get ?win a battle with a music dragon? meaning I?ve tried 100s of times to win using Music dragon to help get Bingos. I?ve not won with a Music dragon once. Why have that as a bingo option if it?s impossible to win battles with a music dragon??
    On the contrary, I have won with Music L11 for Bingo 90% of the time.
    Just avoid battling with dragons with Pink or Zodiac type. For Bingo battles, you battle until you find opponent suitable for Music.
    Blue, White & Red types are weak against Music but I have won with Music when the odds are even(i.e. 0 advantage.)

Rhino Keeper
    My best fighters are Glasswing, Diamond, Chakra, Valiant, Black Knight. Rainbow Sentinel is a pretty good reserve for Glasswing.
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Dark dragon is available in the Codex for only 100 Essence!

Hi any ideas where to find Dark ive looked and looked in the codex and cannot find him anywhere eek..... any help would be greatly appreciated many thanks

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiesonsters View Post
    Hi any ideas where to find Dark ive looked and looked in the codex and cannot find him anywhere eek..... any help would be greatly appreciated many thanks
    Hi,
    Its a Fiend Pit type and its logo is a red and black eye. I found it when I searched through ALL in the codex. It was towards the bottom since it is only 100 essence.

I was making the mistake of looking in the through the Black type dragons in the codex when I first started searching for this one.

I hope that helps.

Hi thanks so much its so strange how you cant find it by using the icons lol anyhow thanks so much again will craft him today ����

Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    The battle arena has been a struggle for me and Im thinking its because I havent evolved any into Epic level 15.
    Hi lily
    How is your battle Arena going??
    Easy now??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12