Thread: Fashion changes

Fashion changes

Are there going to be newer fashions and more options for decorations, walls, floors?

Executive Chef
    Not in the foreseeable future.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Something really changed in the catalogue this weekend. It's in the beginning of it. I just don't know what exactly was either removed or added. Anyone??

yup, one clothes has been deleted from the catalog, but I can't remember which fashion is...

Thanks! It's a shame this game is not being updated anymore, don't you think?

Farm Supplier
    yes, unfortunately they deleted the Cafe Cutie catalogue it was the one with the white lace rompers Im really sad. They made it limited time for Mothers Day and also a few decorations were taken away aswell

Farm Supplier
    Yap, they took also alot of decor items which was avaliable all the time for years like the lengiry display spring 3 maneqines, birds bath etc. And now make them available for 5 days. All of those are items that we bought in the past. Instead of new items/ catalouges/ content, they took away items that have been available all the time for years and make them available for 5 days. Realy dissapointing

Quit taking away catalogs if you’re not going to replace them with anything!!

Agree. I can't redecorating as a lot of catalogs floor tiles wallpaper.... are no longer available. I will not buy gems displays as I know that in a month I will not find items to arrange with it. Why doing that ? You want money we want choices not less and less items.