Thread: BOX: Bunny Crate - 2020 April 02

Nightclub Owner

BOX: Bunny Crate - 2020 April 02

New Mystery Box and Goal

REMOVED -- May 05, 2020

Bunny Crate currently on sale for 16 Gems for 33 days.
    *Will be removed at the end of this time*

Bunny Crate Contents:
    Common (4th Prize, 54%):
    Bunny Poster - wall
    Egg Stand - 1x1
    Basket Balance - 2x2

Uncommon (3rd Prize, 35%):
    Big Bunnies - 2x2
    Biggest Basket - 2x2

Rare (2nd Prize, 10%):
    Cosmic Carrots - 2x2
    Egg Toss - 3x3

Exceptional (1st Prize, 1%):
    Egg Search - 4x4

Hop, Hop, Hey! - 33 Day Goal
    Have 1 Bunny Poster
    Have 1 Egg Stand
    Have 1 Basket Balance
    Have 1 Big Bunnies
    Have 1 Biggest Basket
    Have 1 Cosmic Carrots
    Have 1 Egg Toss
    Have 1 Egg Search
    *Rewards: $1,000, 90 xp

NOTES:
    - Players must be Level 12 or higher to receive the Mystery Crate Goals.
    - Mystery Crate Goal is optional. It's purpose is simply to showcase the items contained within the related Mystery Box.
    - Opening the box via the goal book does NOT assure you a certain a prize. All crate purchases are RANDOM.
    - This goal will not impact your playing or your odds when purchasing the box.
    - It is not necessary to make your box purchases through the goal to have your prizes count in the goal.
    - The goal task will automatically check off the items as you randomly win them from the box.
    - You will only be charged gems when you click on the Mystery Box in the Market like you do for all box purchases.

Link to Master Box Guide for details on Mystery Boxes in general: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ster-Box-Guide

Inventory/Market Cards:
    Spoiler: show
    Missing images will be added as they're unlocked/shared

Decos on Display:
    Missing items will be added as they're shared
    *Decos placed beside table and stool for size comparison*

Hop, Hop, Hey! Goal Cards:
    Missing images will be added as they're unlocked/shared

Executive Chef
    I got the following:

1x Bunny Poster - I don't like this decor, wish I could trade it with the Egg Stand which is the other item I liked.

1x Biggest Basket - The item I really wanted & happy to get it.

EDIT: I decided to try one more time and got the Basket Balance which is cute so I'm good with 3 tries.
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 04-11-20 at 08:19 AM.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Thanks for posting the pictures of the new decos, Anniras!

I was hoping for an Easter-theme crate and that's what we got, so thank you Storm8!

Not sure about the Bunny Poster but all the other decorations are really cute.

Actually, the crate itself looks really cute. I won't mind haven't the crate as a decoration. Too bad it's just the crate design.

Executive Chef
    Interesting. The Big bunny basket, it reminds me of coming to America to visit my stepfamily and my father (who is also Italian, but lives in America now) when I was still a kid. As if I was there In America's for Easter, I would get an Easter basket with a bunny of some kind within it. It brings back memories, very good ones actually. A bit off topic, but that is my favourite item that I've seen in a crate for some time now.

I have to say, this is definitely the more nicer crate we've gotten in some time now. It's very nice aside from the 1st prize, surprisingly. Though I will admit it!

Though to be very honest, I do not like the 1st prize - at all. It looks like almost every 1st prize we've gotten in the newer crates. Though, I'm still
    glad we're getting something in this game currently. Aside from the 1st place, I like everything from this specific crate. it's very well done, so I give my congratulations to S8!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    Interesting. The Big bunny basket, it reminds me of coming to America to visit my stepfamily and my father (who is also Italian, but lives in America now) when I was still a kid. As if I was there In America's for Easter, I would get an Easter basket with a bunny of some kind within it. It brings back memories, very good ones actually. A bit off topic, but that is my favourite item that I've seen in a crate for some time now.

I have to say, this is definitely the more nicer crate we've gotten in some time now. It's very nice aside from the 1st prize, surprisingly. Though I will admit it!

Though to be very honest, I do not like the 1st prize - at all. It looks like almost every 1st prize we've gotten in the newer crates. Though, I'm still
    glad we're getting something in this game currently. Aside from the 1st place, I like everything from this specific crate. it's very well done, so I give my congratulations to S8!
    Oh wait! Sorry for got to mention this in my first posting about this crate.

But now I've just realised, in the "Basket Balance" that the guy, has a curly hair texture type. I'm glad his hair isn't wavy, but actually has natural texture in it.

That's also another thing, that I would like to see more of. I definitely give S8 my congratulations for and from this box, they did truly out do themselves!
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)