Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: No Fools 2020 April 02 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    My first impression of goal is positive. Getting a holiday goal before the holiday itself is exactly what we've been wanting and it's a nice mix of Spring and Easter so there's something for everyone.

Unlocked Decos - nice on their own but too much all together - def will be splitting this set for display
    Springtime Spread - one of my new favs - lovely details but not cluttered - actually something you'd see in a resto!
    Bunny Dance - grass scene = yawn - Bunnies and an Easter Egg = already lots like it - where's the creativity?
    Painting Eggs - YAY NO GRASS! - bunny headgear is cute - worried the red/blue plaid will be too busy - again, nothing original

As ever, I'm thankful to get new recipes (extra thankful given the circumstances) but I'm not a fan of these recipes in particular. We've gotten at least a dozen similar recipes over the last year and I'm tired of seeing them. How many carrot side dishes do we need? Does every goal need to have a salad?

There are SO MANY other things they could do that it's disappointing seeing the same basic recipes again and again. Every time I'm online I'm bombarded with new recipes or twists on classic recipes that I would have to go out of my way to avoid them. With so many ideas out there I can't help but wonder why the team can't move beyond the same tired ingredients and recycled recipes?
    I agree with you. How about a pretty Beef Wellington on a tray large enough to see. Not on three plates. Grilled eggplant. Maybe unlock the holiday ham. Same recipes over and over. What about giving us more desserts. I spend money on gems. I will stop. Not worth it anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    I think this goal is cute.
    Only wish it was on BS instead of RS

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by annalimanada View Post
    I think this goal is cute.
    Only wish it was on BS instead of RS
    Bakery story New goal is cute Too..

Rhino Keeper
    They seem to have minimised the frequency of parts falling from cooking. In RS i hv recieved only 1 part fallen after cooking thrice on two new stoves. It is so difficult to make appliances in RS now..

Rhino Keeper
    If anybody entered in 2nd goal, pls post a pic of recipe book. Want to see if there any good looking dishes are there or not. I am really not feeling any urge to make these unappealing dishes.

Rhino Keeper
    Aaaaargggh I lost 63 PRECIOUS GEMS because of a glitch in this goal!!!
    I just want to cry right now

Rhino Keeper

Connection Issue

Quote Originally Posted by rita6834 View Post
    Yes, I'm still getting the same connection issue, even tho I have a strong 5g network.
    I m also experiencing connection issue .I use mobile data n i m online but msg comes "U r offine" or it says "Unfortunately RS has stopped".It depresses me

Rhino Keeper
    While I’m not in love with the goal, it’s nice to have something that is themed to a holiday, even a little! Yay.

Already have the side goal prize so skipping that. May or may not finish main goal.

New Resident
    I would like to see some drink machines in the future please?

Account suspended
    Will I still be able to get my account back after being suspended? Made a report about an accidental purchase but they suspended the acct right away. I just ignored the purchase and just informed support that the activity was just an error. Can somebody pls help me. I can't access my acct anymore. I miss playing restaurant and bakery story.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast