Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: No Fools 2020 April 02 (15 Days)

Rhino Keeper
    Same here. No connection on BS and RS

Fashion Designer
    I can’t get into the games. Both BS and RS. Must be having issues...
    Add me if you are a high level player who gifts parts only and gifts goal parts and accepts requests during goals! Must do goals so you know what parts are needed! I rarely tip. No tips required. Food gifters get deleted.

it is not a network problem they are under maintenance

Rhino Keeper

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Emrets View Post
    It's impossible to enter the game. I cannot understand which genius starts a goal while billions of people are sitting at home because of corona crisis 🤦
    I am so thankful for the S8 team giving us goals when so many ppl are out. Gives us something to do and I?m grateful they care enough about their players to keep giving us a goal to do.

Executive Chef
    Thank you so much for giving us new content and an Easter goal, I have an empty green area which I've left in hopes of new Easter content.

I hope we can get a sale too but please include coin items as well, I'm very low on gems at the moment and wouldn't be able to buy much stuff for gems.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    I can get back in on BS but cannot get to my restaurant. I get the notifications, but no luck getting to the game.

Nightclub Owner
    My first impression of goal is positive. Getting a holiday goal before the holiday itself is exactly what we've been wanting and it's a nice mix of Spring and Easter so there's something for everyone.

Unlocked Decos - nice on their own but too much all together - def will be splitting this set for display
    Springtime Spread - one of my new favs - lovely details but not cluttered - actually something you'd see in a resto!
    Bunny Dance - grass scene = yawn - Bunnies and an Easter Egg = already lots like it - where's the creativity?
    Painting Eggs - YAY NO GRASS! - bunny headgear is cute - worried the red/blue plaid will be too busy - again, nothing original

As ever, I'm thankful to get new recipes (extra thankful given the circumstances) but I'm not a fan of these recipes in particular. We've gotten at least a dozen similar recipes over the last year and I'm tired of seeing them. How many carrot side dishes do we need? Does every goal need to have a salad?

There are SO MANY other things they could do that it's disappointing seeing the same basic recipes again and again. Every time I'm online I'm bombarded with new recipes or twists on classic recipes that I would have to go out of my way to avoid them. With so many ideas out there I can't help but wonder why the team can't move beyond the same tired ingredients and recycled recipes?

I actually love the items for this goal only thing I?m not loving so much are the recipes from the first oven (haven?t seen the second oven) but other than that I?m always grateful for a new goal!! Thank you so much s8 for coming through during times like this. You?re doing awesome <3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast