Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Pink buninja from 2300 points is on a 22 hour timer.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve collected 201 bunny tokens and only have 14 points on leaderboard. Why did they not all count?

Farm Supplier
    I’m confused by this event so far...lower level player. Can I even participate without a mythic research center and the inability to generate tokens yet? Seems like all I can do is fight bunnies lol. Help!

Fashion Designer
    Great reminder! Also if you have the Fangbest Statue, Skunkupine Statue or Dire Boar Statue, now is the time to click on them
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Don't forget the fountain!
    Last edited by venatemp; 04-02-20 at 12:52 PM. Reason: typo
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Meh.

It would have been a nice gesture to have had something non competitive in the current situation.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Lol, energy packs price is 11 euros. Same pack last event was priced 6 euros. I dont mind supporting this game, but the almost 100% price increase of an energy pack is too steep for me. S8 could you reconsider turning the price back to what it was previously? A lot of people are at home at the moment and I am certain that they dont mind spending a bit if the price was right.
    Wow! Same value pack used to be $4.99, now $9.99 - more than twice the price. 😱😱😱
    Is this for real or is it a mistake?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I’ve collected 201 bunny tokens and only have 14 points on leaderboard. Why did they not all count?
    Bunny tokens ITSELF WON'T give you event points. You can craft items in Magic Forge using them - to craft items which WILL give you the points. I suggest doing this mostly if your priority is Leaderboard ONLY - and not Monster Hunt tokens. ( Since you don't get those from ****ing bunnies.)

If you are more into average hunt and monster hunt tokens- just **** purple gollems from horses- and you get points for leader board for every hit + tokens. ( You won't get bunny tokens which you could exchange for more leader board points).

Rhino Keeper
    Is anybody else having difficulty connecting to the game? My internet access is fine.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    Is anybody else having difficulty connecting to the game? My internet access is fine.
    Yep, me too - just came on here to see if anyone else was having problems.
    Please feed the hamster, S8.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    Yes, just now

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast