Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone else bought the buninja statue? It?s supposed to give 11 points each collection isn?t it? I?m only getting 5.

Farm Supplier
    ChezSweet said:
    Today 04:16 AM
    Has anyone else bought the buninja statue? It?s supposed to give 11 points each collection isn?t it? I?m only getting 5. Never mind I see they?ve changed it now.

Quote Originally Posted by ChezSweet View Post
    ChezSweet said:
    Today 04:16 AM
    Has anyone else bought the buninja statue? It?s supposed to give 11 points each collection isn?t it? I?m only getting 5. Never mind I see they?ve changed it now.
    What have they changed? Are you getting Leaderboard points?

I bought the statue, as well. It's supposed to drop 5 coins & 11 LB points each collection. I'm getting the bunny coins, but no points at all. If they have changed it--I want my gems back!

Edit add: I see that in the "shop," it only mentions the coins on the back of the bunny "card." But on the "how-to" tab, it mentions both the coins & the 11 points (which is what the statues usually give--11 points.) I guess I'd better put in a ticket...
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 04-02-20 at 11:21 PM.

At least I was able to use saved up coins and go for 4th armored lion for potential permit drops. I?ll focus on LB this game. Nothing else I really want, maxed on most of animals and just spend coins. Will do daily trades then spend my 4K energy on bunnies, collect a bunch then do the boost. Cross my fingers I get first
    Last edited by janddolphins; 04-02-20 at 11:20 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I was really looking forward to a normal MH and the chance to get one of the past animals I may have missed up on - preferably an energy dropper - and I'm quite disappointed this will not happen. Oh well, now I'm shifting my focus to making as many gold coins as possible (started at 3 and now I have 18) so I can craft either my last armored direwolf or my first Wizard Portal.

Happy hunting to you all in going for gold (like me) or the LB, whatever your focus may be!

I?ve won multiple prize chests and crowns but can?t find them in my inventory, help!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkingdome View Post
    I?ve won multiple prize chests and crowns but can?t find them in my inventory, help!
    Crowns are not in your inventory, but can be found in the Town Square (open the Market to find the Town Square)
    Town Hall shows the Walkers/ Citizens you have, The Store shows which ones are available to buy

The Prize Chest opens immediately when you win it. The content is shown in a pop-up.
    You can look in you inventory for a prize, but often the prize is Coins, Points or Crowns and you won't find those in your inventory.

Spiritwind, maybe you can add this (the last part, about chests opening immediately) to the Monster Hunt Information in post #3.
    Every Monster Hunt people ask about this on the forum.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 04-03-20 at 12:09 AM.

Thank you ��

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Fang beasts have gone extinct and since I need them for the academy storyline, I was hoping I could slay a bunch. Anyone else having trouble spawning them?
    I'm alternating between the horses and grand rooted lilium (the ugly plant) and have no problem spawning fangbeasts. The lilium spawns fauns, wisps, skunkupines and fang beasts, usually 3-4 spawns per GRL

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if the beastbane display ever comes on sale? How often does it drop gold tokens?

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast