Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Btw I have found the kitty knight very disappointing. The only expansion supplies I have got are wisps and wisp lanterns. No tickets ever, yet. I can always hope.
    Hmm. Now I don't know about setting my goals on those. My wisps and now my wisp lanterns are maxed out.
    I guess I'll collect gold tokens til I'm maxed on those and then decide.
    I've already got all the others I was aiming for in the MRC.
    Just mainly working on Explorer Permits.
    And have no interest in LB.

Just did a bronze trade and I got..milk.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-03-20 at 08:41 AM.

Executive Chef
    THIS IS WHY I HATE, DETEST, AM TOTALLY EXASPERATED BY LEADERBOARDS:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3689011A-A626-4F55-9B3F-D2C44E93BC70.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	294.7 KB 
ID:	55112This person is #1 of course. Over 14K points already.

Why can't accounts be randomized according to number of alicorns?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post

Yep, I see that too so I’m making myself a few more Alicorns in the love shack. Won’t help for this event, but they’re great to have for future. I hope to have a field like that some day. ��

Executive Chef

WOW, there isn't much of contest when someone has THAT MANY Alicorns. My sympathies SofiaDeo.
    I wish I could trade places with you. I don't compete anyway, so I wouldn't mind.
    And my #1 is not at 3k yet (number 2 almost at 2k), so much more doable to keep up with.

I think it would be fairer to look at which people are grouped with who, but also from a financial point of view it would make more sense.
    You're more likely to spent money if you have at least a shot at winning.
    And it would challenge the players with hordes of Alicorns too... something they don't feel all that often I think.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 04-03-20 at 09:57 AM.

New Resident
    SpiritWind mentioned Pink Skunkupines don't drop tokens. I found the Toadlette Soldier doesn't either. I also found Gingerbread stead spawns purple glimmer golem but Sir Daisy didn't. I'm enjoying this event just to get gold tokens for Cabbage Hut so I can have a chance to win prizes in Baron's Tent. Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper

I still wonder how they get so many points so quickly. Obviously energy is not the bottle neck, but it takes a LOT of tapping and time to fight that many monsters and you also need a LOT of reliable monster spawn sources, like horses. It took me an hour and a half this morning to use only 1k of energy...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I still wonder how they get so many points so quickly. Obviously energy is not the bottle neck, but it takes a LOT of tapping and time to fight that many monsters and you also need a LOT of reliable monster spawn sources, like horses. It took me an hour and a half this morning to use only 1k of energy...
    They probably also use gems to get the boost. I’ve decided to focus just on gold tokens. I like the bunny from the Mythic Research center’s drops much better.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fripp4188 View Post
    SpiritWind mentioned Pink Skunkupines don't drop tokens. I found the Toadlette Soldier doesn't either. I also found Gingerbread stead spawns purple glimmer golem but Sir Daisy didn't. I'm enjoying this event just to get gold tokens for Cabbage Hut so I can have a chance to win prizes in Baron's Tent. Good luck everyone!
    Huh my Sir Daisy is spawning golems, but in previous MH it hasn't. I guess it changes.

i am still getting requests from the last event dated "hours" old. Some saying 3 or 4 days, but I was really surprised at the "hours" one. It was from a person who added me near the end of the event!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    It may be sacrilege, but I really like the leaderboards. As someone who has been playing for almost five years, it gives me a challenge to work for. I finished most events halfway through and this is something I have to work for. People who just want a monster Hunt don't have to try for the leaderboard. Good luck all.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Btw I have found the kitty knight very disappointing. The only expansion supplies I have got are wisps and wisp lanterns. No tickets ever, yet. I can always hope.
    I agree.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast