Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

New Resident
    When are the Mothmen going away? They no longer give jewels and they don’t count as fangbeasts!

Fashion Designer
    I had problems, but the problem is resolved now. Hopefully you can access your games too now.

I can use some advice. My kingdom needs trade tickets. Which is a better choice from the Mythic Research Center the Flyger or the Lion?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    I had problems, but the problem is resolved now. Hopefully you can access your games too now.

I can use some advice. My kingdom needs trade tickets. Which is a better choice from the Mythic Research Center the Flyger or the Lion?
    flygers have given me waaaay more randomly than the lion ever has.

Executive Chef

Dark Unicorns ��

Fashion Designer
    Do the Armored Dark Unicorns drop trade tickets? It wasn’t listed in their drops so I’ve been avoiding them.

Did anyone else have their points reset to zero after the game crash? This is my first monster hunt, so it’s a little discouraging to already get set back. ��

Executive Chef
    Do the Armored Dark Unicorns drop trade tickets? It wasn’t listed in their drops so I’ve been avoiding them.
    No, they don't. Just coins and spellbound dew.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Dark Unicorns ��
    Dark Unicorns are not in MRC! Dark Armored Unicorns do not drop trade tickets- they are in MRC.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for all the help! I’ll focus on the Armored Flygers first. Then move to the Armored Lions if nothing else changes.

Fashion Designer
    Is the Kitty Knight worth it (35 gold token, 25 prime cut, 30 light armor)? The only thing I'm really interested in is the possibility of expansion permits.

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast