Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkingdome View Post
    I?ve won multiple prize chests and crowns but can?t find them in my inventory, help!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1607880

Info on the chests is already in the post about Leaderboards which I've encouraged everyone to read today. Hope this helps.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I'm alternating between the horses and grand rooted lilium (the ugly plant) and have no problem spawning fangbeasts. The lilium spawns fauns, wisps, skunkupines and fang beasts, usually 3-4 spawns per GRL
    Thank you! I?ll try that!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if the beastbane display ever comes on sale? How often does it drop gold tokens?
    It has been on sale a couple of times that I remember. I got mine on sale, and it's definitely worth its weight in - well- gold tokens.
    Not sure about the drop rates but I pick it up every morning and get a variety of tokens, usually get gold once or twice a week.

Fashion Designer
    Btw I have found the kitty knight very disappointing. The only expansion supplies I have got are wisps and wisp lanterns. No tickets ever, yet. I can always hope.

How often does the unicorn drop gold tokens? Do they drop both in and outside of monster hunts?

Farm Supplier
    Does anyone know if the beastbane display ever comes on sale? How often does it drop gold tokens?
    I've never seen it on sale but if it's anything like Princess Lorelei's fountain then it's somewhat a rare drop.

Question: 1# does anybody know if the fast worker boost affects the trade wagon and/or the Mythic Research Center?

2# any tips on spawning fangbeasts? they seem to have vacated my kingdom or something.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    How often does the unicorn drop gold tokens? Do they drop both in and outside of monster hunts?
    Unicorns drop tokens both in and out of Hunts though I can't give you any stats on how often the Troll Tokens drops because it's all random and alters from realm to realm.

Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    I've never seen it on sale but if it's anything like Princess Lorelei's fountain then it's somewhat a rare drop.

Question: 1# does anybody know if the fast worker boost affects the trade wagon and/or the Mythic Research Center?

2# any tips on spawning fangbeasts? they seem to have vacated my kingdom or something.
    #1 - The Worker Boost only works for the Workshop
    #2 - For Fangbeast info I recommend checking either SC's Beast Nugget: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ugget-5-Beasts or the Monster Hunt HUB Thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1487680

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    The Unicorns drop Golden Tokens outside of Monster Hunts too. It's a very very rare drop though.
    I don't keep track, but I would guess collecting from 4 of them a day gives about 1 Golden Troll Token a month. (maybe less..?)
    They drop the other Tokens much more often, but I think they are worth the Golden Troll Tokens for the Energy and Spellbound Dew they drop alone.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Unicorns drop tokens both in and out of Hunts though I can't give you any stats on how often the Troll Tokens drops because it's all random and alters from realm to realm.

#1 - The Worker Boost only works for the Workshop
    #2 - For Fangbeast info I recommend checking either SC's Beast Nugget: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ugget-5-Beasts or the Monster Hunt HUB Thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1487680
    Thank you.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Unicorns drop Golden Tokens outside of Monster Hunts too. It's a very very rare drop though.
    I don't keep track, but I would guess collecting from 4 of them a day gives about 1 Golden Troll Token a month. (maybe less..?)
    They drop the other Tokens much more often, but I think they are worth the Golden Troll Tokens for the Energy and Spellbound Dew they drop alone.
    Thanks! I think I'll go for the armored alicorns first because they're only 15 gold tokens and then maybe a unicorn or two.

Monster hunts are so much more fun when you have the MRC.

Also, I'm chuckling to myself because I'm in first place but I know when this thing is over, I'll be in like 10th. I have bunny tokens but I'm not even sure it's worth the energy/materials converting them into points on the LB.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast