Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Just looked at first place?s town you know just to see if there?s any possibility of getting 1st or 2nd and they have at least 100 alicorn?s 62 of them being the weekly 40 droppers second place didn?t have many so I thought maybe I might have a chance that was until I looked at 3rd place. They must have at least 50 alicorns with half of them as the weekly 40 🙄😅😂😂😂 well guess I?ll just focus on gold troll tokens again

Fashion Designer
    I have finished on exactly the number of points I needed to finish all the goals. I won't be doing the Hunt any more so I can focus on other things.

I will never be able to get a first or second place due to the time zones and I'm not in need of any of the other prizes so I'll leave it to those who do want them

Farm Supplier
    I’m about to unlock the Troll King, will he give coins too during this event or should I wait? Thx!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I'm at the academy goals in which during the next day I could trigger the golem (90 hits) and the duke (300 hits)
    Anyone knows if they would drop tokens? Otherwise I'm definitely going to leave them alone!
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    I’m about to unlock the Troll King, will he give coins too during this event or should I wait? Thx!
    I did a storyline monster once, and have used old event monster traps(non-standard monsters) on an earlier MH. I didn't get any tokens, but I DID get points on the LB.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

I don?t understand. If almost everyone hates leaderboard events, why does Storm8 keep doing them? They have people on the forum. They have to know people prefer non-leaderboard to leaderboard monster hunts. You would think they would want happy players. It?s better business.

Executive Chef
    Storm8 is a business and presumably plenty of people spend money to succeed at leaderboards. They just aren’t discussing it on these forums. The company gives us so much wonderful game play for free that I’m not going to begrudge them actually making a living. Maybe we could think of the leaderboard as our thank you to the big money spenders for supporting the game for the rest of us.

Farm Supplier
    I was hopeful with a 22 hour timer that the final prize, Lady Bunja, would be daily energy but I just collected and no energy. ☹️

I collected from my new armored alicorn for the first time and got 100 energy. Woohoo!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I collected from my new armored alicorn for the first time and got 100 energy. Woohoo!
    Congrats. It's always a nice bonus to see that 100 energy pop up. Usually it's 4 or 5. And some armour is a plus too. Fingers crossed for your continued luck🤞🏻🤞🏻

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Is that an Armored Dark Unicorn?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast