Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

Mine hasn’t been adding correctly for at least 2 days. I never have more than one point added no matter what the pop up says. I started watching it yesterday morning hoping this would be fixed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babamatsa View Post
    Mine hasn?t been adding correctly for at least 2 days. I never have more than one point added no matter what the pop up says. I started watching it yesterday morning hoping this would be fixed.
    Are you talking about the little pop ups that "show" points. Those don't mean anything. You have to watch your tally up there in the right upper icon. Points accrue one at a time. Unless you're using a boost. Then you will see two points added each time.
    I say this hoping I'm not misunderstanding your post.

Rhino Keeper
    I just cashed in for Direwolf. Have 3 now and like NRG source. Will get #4 when at 85 again.

Rhino Keeper
    I enjoy the Monster Hunts but boy I was totally blasted off my Leaderboard the top three right now are 21,435, 19,656 and 18,455 points. Still love the MH and would love to have Bun-Ninja but that's not happening Lol .

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    No, it's an armored alicorn (not dark and not a unicorn).

I got one last monster hunt but I just crafted three more to hit the max. It's a good deal for only 15 gold tokens.
    I don't see armored alicorn in either of the places we can craft the prizes with gold coins. Are these perhaps crafted somewhere else?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    I don't see armored alicorn in either of the places we can craft the prizes with gold coins. Are these perhaps crafted somewhere else?
    It's in the mystical research center-max of 4.
    StormID: neferlala

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    It looks like this, if that helps:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ACFF6DE3-DD86-4518-95B3-1630650659B3.jpeg 
Views:	85 
Size:	120.0 KB 
ID:	55125
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Farm Supplier
    How many Armored Buninja can be craft?
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Executive Chef
    i go through my inventory every MH to check for traps. but i just went through it again and found 11! good lord
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    How many Armored Buninja can be craft?
    Information is on page 1, post #4 :

Armored Buninja
    Crafted: Mythic Research Centre, 4 hours - 35 troll token, 25 prime cut, 20 light armor | max 4
    Drops: apples, apple pies, carrots, golden apples, lemon, lemonade, oranges, orange cobbler, sugar

You can always check the maximum number of every craft/ animal in the Mythic Research Center.