Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Both. I have to do it 3 times - once for when each session activated so it showed the words unlimited and then once it was completed to show my original balance. I don't do WWs anymore.
    Thank you I will try that. Do you not participate because of this issue or something else?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Thank you I will try that. Do you not participate because of this issue or something else?
    Obviously I can't speak for SpiritWind, but I've started to consider not participating in WW either. In my case, it has nothing to do with resets, though. I have enough energy droppers to save up energy - but only if I limit my energy usage somewhat. I only have a few items I collect from regularly, such as my trade ticket droppers, or my study circle and flight dragon for the academy storyline. For WW, this means that I have to decide whether the chance to collect from everything on my board for once is worth the initial outlay of energy (where the baron asks you to clear rubble and collect from town buildings and so on). I know it's not all that much energy, but once I'm used to not collecting from most places because, really, I don't need what they drop anyway, it starts begging the question whether WW is even worth the hassle.
    I imagine that for those who really have more energy than what they know what to do with, WW becomes just unnecessary. If you can always collect from whatever you wish on your board and still have a daily surplus of energy, why go through the stress of WW?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Obviously I can't speak for SpiritWind, but I've started to consider not participating in WW either. In my case, it has nothing to do with resets, though. I have enough energy droppers to save up energy - but only if I limit my energy usage somewhat. I only have a few items I collect from regularly, such as my trade ticket droppers, or my study circle and flight dragon for the academy storyline. For WW, this means that I have to decide whether the chance to collect from everything on my board for once is worth the initial outlay of energy (where the baron asks you to clear rubble and collect from town buildings and so on). I know it's not all that much energy, but once I'm used to not collecting from most places because, really, I don't need what they drop anyway, it starts begging the question whether WW is even worth the hassle.
    I imagine that for those who really have more energy than what they know what to do with, WW becomes just unnecessary. If you can always collect from whatever you wish on your board and still have a daily surplus of energy, why go through the stress of WW?
    LOL! That's exactly what I think of WW and why I've not participated in ages.

At first, it was a fun new aspect of the game but then I realized it was totally unnecessary for my stage of playing. I've been playing for years and as a collector I've amassed an army of energy droppers naturally this leads to having a ridiculous amount of energy. I like to use the time between one event and the next to reset my board and get ready for whatever comes next which WW doesn't help with - at all. It just adds to more board clutter and it can be a bit stressful when it doesn't work the way you expect it to. After the first few times I just didn't see any advantage for me to keep doing it.

That said, I do think it's a great feature for any players who want to utilize it and I'm glad that the team has made this a permanent feature (at this time) for the game.

Executive Chef
    I’ve never been into the WW ... too much hassle for what it’s worth.
    Also it leaves you unprepared for the upcoming event collecting everything with long timers.

I instead use the time to store up energy for the upcoming event.
    I usually start with 800energy!!
    (not this week cause of the LB - I have 100energy saved)

Back on topic...
    I won Buninja!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6C7CC0A6-1AA4-411A-8CF4-3EE79366AF33.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	55133
    I came second in my LB.
    It was a tight game.

Also had a successful MH!
    Made 70 Gold Troll Tokens!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Yes the timer and force closing made it stressful and then I set myself up to get through a certain amount of collecting which when it didn't happen was frustrating. My game can't quick collect more than a few clicks in advance anymore and with the constant rollbacks and errors it i realised quite quickly I couldn't keep putting myself through that. When this feature was introduced I didn't have much saved energy at all or energy droppers. Now I have more energy than I can use so no need to participate. I do like reading success stories though!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    (...)Back on topic...
    I won Buninja!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6C7CC0A6-1AA4-411A-8CF4-3EE79366AF33.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	55133
    I came second in my LB.
    It was a tight game.

Also had a successful MH!
    Made 70 Gold Troll Tokens!
    CONGRATS! Your post reminded me that I haven't even posted yet that I also got the Buninja!! Also in second place, just like you. My focus was on slaying "normal" monsters to collect gold tokens, but I did use a boost to double my points 3 times total. Also, I started this MH with just shy of 5000 energy, so that obviously helped A LOT. Anyway, getting the buninja was a very happy surprise this morning (for me, the event ends at 3 a.m., so I always am asleep when it ends)! Yay!

I crafted my 4th unicorn at the start of the MH. I was missing only very few gold tokens for it, so that was quick. And then I made another 86, so now I have a brand new Wizard's Portal. So yeah, I also had a sucessful MH! I'm one of the many who love monster hunts! Although I would looove to get one with old monsters (and no LB) next time. Pretty please, S8?

Fashion Designer
    Thank you queens ransom, annirassweets, and SW for the feedback. I can see how at that stage WW would be pointless. I’m not at that point yet..I think I need to gather more energy animals. I use WW to collected from trade ticket/essential item droppers that I don’t collect from during events and to chop rocks for gold nuggets. I’m working on the academy so I’ve also used it to grow and chop aspen trees. I do look forward to someday never having to do the WW anymore.

Congrats to hagypagy and queens ransom on getting the Buninja! Woohoo! I came in 5th, with 15k points. The 1st place player had 35k But I started the event with 4k energy which is more than I’ve ever saved up. Altogether I earned 96 gold tokens so I’m happy about that.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    It happened again.. after I I finished the WW I had 40 energy and started using it up. I had 16 energy left when the game reset and now I have 0.
    Same thing with me. I even shut it down and reopened, 0 energy.

Fashion Designer
    It looks like this, if that helps:
    Attachment 55125
    Thank you. I do have 4 of those. 8 was confused because it isn't showing in my MRC even though other items that I've maxed out are showing as darkened.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Nightclub Owner
    Did someone got an inventory card of:
    + Armored Buninja
    + Buninja
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...