Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    how ,any points on average would you say you get per Golem? I've **** so many of those since the beginning of the event and I feel like my points don't match-up and trying to get in contact with tech-support is just too much. Also, can the rotten cabbages be stocked? I had three cabbages in the tent 'cus I hadn't use it and then got 4 from one of the mystery chests but when I went to the tent I only had 4 rather than 7.
    On average, I think I get somewhere between 30 to 40 points per Golem. As for the Rotten Cabbages, I recommend reading the Baron's Tent Thread in the HUB. SW has done an excellent job of explaining in detail how the whole set up with the Cabbages works: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...e-Baron-s-Game

Rhino Keeper
    How do I get those Monster Statues that drop tokens?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I'm hoping to get enough for the unicorn- and coincidentally I need 18 tokens as well! Your math looks right and makes me feel very optimistic for myself haha.
    Haha, that's great! Good luck to you getting your unicorn!

Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    how ,any points on average would you say you get per Golem? I've **** so many of those since the beginning of the event and I feel like my points don't match-up and trying to get in contact with tech-support is just too much. (snip)
    I'd say between 40 and 50, but closer to 50. I counted how many hits (not energy, because we sometimes get energy back), my last 2 golems took to defeat, and the result was 48 and 49, respectively. You should get a point for each hit. Obviously, a sample of 2 is not very large, so these to results might not be typical. However, due to energy back, it should definitely be more points than energy used per golem.

I know the question was asked many times before, but I couldn?t find it on Google, so here it is :-), what is the best creature to go for once I got the Mythic Research Centre? Generally what I could find is crafting alicorns, but that information is a few years old.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    On average, I think I get somewhere between 30 to 40 points per Golem. As for the Rotten Cabbages, I recommend reading the Baron's Tent Thread in the HUB. SW has done an excellent job of explaining in detail how the whole set up with the Cabbages works: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...e-Baron-s-Game
    Thank you.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Haha, that's great! Good luck to you getting your unicorn!

I'd say between 40 and 50, but closer to 50. I counted how many hits (not energy, because we sometimes get energy back), my last 2 golems took to defeat, and the result was 48 and 49, respectively. You should get a point for each hit. Obviously, a sample of 2 is not very large, so these to results might not be typical. However, due to energy back, it should definitely be more points than energy used per golem.
    Thank you I think my golems are on the lower end like 40 or less.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I received one this hunt, but the rates do seem lower.
    Power of the post. I finally got one last night. I think the drop rates from Lorelei have been ?adjusted?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    How do I get those Monster Statues that drop tokens?
    They were released in the early seasons but are no longer available.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    I know the question was asked many times before, but I couldn?t find it on Google, so here it is :-), what is the best creature to go for once I got the Mythic Research Centre? Generally what I could find is crafting alicorns, but that information is a few years old.
    There is no definitive answer; it depends on what you need more in your game. You can't go wrong with them in this order: Unicorns then Alicorn and then the lions, direwolf and flygers. All the drops are in the Hub thread linked on page 1 so have a look through that and see what resonates most. Let us know what you decide!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    Here is a link to info on all the animals/ monsters and their drops :
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1366451

What is the best for you depends on what you prioritize, there are no wrong choices.
    I first went for the Unicorns, then Armored Alicorns and then the Cabbage Hut. (and 2 Golden Peacock's and a Glimmer Manticore somewhere in between)

The Unicorns drop Spellbound Dew, Energy and Tokens (also outside of monster hunts). Especially the combination of those 3 is awesome.
    The Armored Alicorns are great too. They are super cheap and excellent energy droppers.
    The Cabbage Hut has been awesome for me. It's great to be able to save them and win a prize around once a month.
    The Golden Peacocks are good droppers of Golden Items. It is still a rare drop, but it does help a lot. (and their cheap too)

Good luck deciding!

So the new challenges came out tonight for me. I keep clicking on dead tree but dire bore won?t spawn despite it being in my goal book. Anyone else having this problem? I also tried horses and no glimmer golem. This sets me way back. Tried hard resetting and all. Without these animals I?ll only make what the bunnies give me

*nevermind my stupidity, I didn?t realize I had a monster on board. Monster hunt 101 lol

Thank goodness focusing on LB is paying off for me. Well in first, looks like I will get the buninja and 20 trade tickets which will help me out as well. 1500 higher than second, have crafts to double boost on last day in case anyone tries to sneak past me and I keep making them. Should easily be a win. Others stopped moving as of yesterday, not sure why, would think they would at least be doing the main event or going for grand prize so now I?ll be gaining an extra 500-1000 more unless they decide to move doing so has also given me a lot more gold coins despite spending on last animal I needed. Saving for something, I don?t know, maxed on all the good ones. 81 coins to be exact, would be getting a lot more if my challenges worked. Any ideas what to do?
    Posting in bugs as well. Mods or staff I would love some help not enough time for a ticket
    Last edited by janddolphins; 04-06-20 at 06:09 AM. Reason: My stupidity

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast