Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Is the Kitty Knight worth it (35 gold token, 25 prime cut, 30 light armor)? The only thing I'm really interested in is the possibility of expansion permits.
    About the same as every other Expansion Permit dropper. It means very small chance to get those. I have made all 4 - and I don't regret them, but don't expect too many permits very often.

But if you compare it to the Armored Bunny - then Kitten Knight is MUCH MUCH better.

I don't think there is MRC animal with worse drops (at this price) as Bunny is. 35 tokens- for carrot, sugar, aple pie dropper - with chance of golden eggs....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by venatemp View Post
    Great reminder! Also if you have the Fangbest Statue, Skunkupine Statue or Dire Boar Statue, now is the time to click on them
    Which fountain?

Executive Chef
    That confirms what my plans are. I'd intended to go for the Armoured Kitties. So that's what I'm going for.

Now I can't log into game.
    But I 'm to the point that I Don't Care.
    Last edited by riverly; 04-02-20 at 06:35 PM. Reason: I'm stuck

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lydiahin View Post
    Which fountain?
    The Princess Lorelei's Fountain has chance to drop Golden Troll tokens during the Monster hunts.

Rhino Keeper
    If you have your Vineyard Horse out, it will trigger a Glimmer Golem and it only has a four hour timer.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Well my leaderboard is basically a repeat of the last one, it even has one of the same players. So I’m out. I’ll just try and get as many gold tokens as possible. Fang beasts have gone extinct and since I need them for the academy storyline, I was hoping I could slay a bunch. Anyone else having trouble spawning them?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Page 1 up and running - all of the official drops are listed in the Inventory Post.

If you've not participated in a monster hunt or Leaderboard challenge before, please make sure you read the dedicated Hub thread linked on page 1. If there is anything else that you think will hep others, please let me know as always!

Happy monster hunting all!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-02-20 at 08:42 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Not really motivated to participate much on this one, and I always participate. Not sure if I'll just work on a few more gold coins or actually try to stay out of the very bottom of the leaderboard. Maybe I'll get fired up later, but for now just doing minimal hunting
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

I got the MRC finally in the last hunt and managed to get 15 gold coins in time to get the armored alicorn.

As far as energy droppers, would people say the most efficient use of gold coins is to buy 3 more armored alis to max out? That's what my math says.

How much energy does the unicorn normally give?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I got the MRC finally in the last hunt and managed to get 15 gold coins in time to get the armored alicorn.

As far as energy droppers, would people say the most efficient use of gold coins is to buy 3 more armored alis to max out? That's what my math says.

How much energy does the unicorn normally give?
    From MRC Alicorns- ( and unicorns) Energy wise they are pretty much the same. ( I have noticed no difference in mine).

Unicorns are great since they drop daily energy, spellbound dew, and MH tokens ( even outside the hunt) they even have super rare chance to drop Golden Troll tokens.
    Armored Alicrons- are energy wise just as good, but they drop mithril.

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast