Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i go through my inventory every MH to check for traps. but i just went through it again and found 11! good lord
    Haha, good for you! They should be under the decorations tab, right? Sadly, I haven't found a single one in my inventory.

Executive Chef
    Good luck on this last day everyone!

I managed to make the Armored Maxotaur and 1 Armored Alicorn (my last one).
    I'll try for as many extra Golden Troll Tokens as I can of course. Make a start for next time, or buy another Golden Peacock.

And I'm the proud owner of Lady Buninja. I like the art a lot!
    I like the art and drops of the Armored Buninja a lot too, so he's definitely on my wish list.

Farm Supplier
    So the game keeps removing my points, at this point I'm just taking pics to send storm8 but I got 0 hopes 'cus the most I've gotten from them is a "I'm sorry their nothing we can do"
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    So the game keeps removing my points, at this point I'm just taking pics to send storm8 but I got 0 hopes 'cus the most I've gotten from them is a "I'm sorry their nothing we can do"
    Is your game not syncing?

Rhino Keeper
    So I'm now only 3 gold tokens shy of my goal of 85, but I only have 7 hours left before my bedtime. It's gonna be really close! I might miss my goal by a hair's breadth, unless Lorelei's Fountain decides to be generous and gift me one more gold troll token. Oh well. If not, I'll either decide on crafting the 2nd cabbage hut (needs 70 gold tokens) or faithfully collect from my unicorns and the troll camp every chance I get in hopes of one of them dropping a gold token.

Also, I'm really looking forward to the next "classic" monster hunt (without leaderboard) and a return of old monsters. I love those, especially if we get the chance to craft dark unicorns - absolutely adore those!

Fashion Designer
    Leader Boards are not my thing, however I glad s8 develops fun events for all their consumers.
    I still enjoy slaying random beasts and collecting gold tokens.
    I am at the point where I have all the items I want out of the MRC and I bet there are quite a few others who reached that point long back.
    S8 I am sure you are already coming up with wonderful things to put in the MRC for future LB's.

S8, thank you for all you do, this games really helps me to have levity daily and especially has been helpful during this time in history <3
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

I love monster hunts! This was a productive week for me. I managed in cash in for three armored alicorns and a unicorn. Plus, I traded with the elves last night and got THREE gold runes which I used to get a rainbow alicorn.

I feel like I leveled up in the game haha.

Now I'm just trying to scrape as many gold tokens together for my next unicorn that I'll buy next MH.

Executive Chef
    I?ve got enough gold tokens to upgrade my wizard portal, which was my main goal. I may hang onto them for a while,, though, I have plenty of daily energy sources. I was happy to get lots of gems too - waiting for the next sale!

I have so many stray items that may give a nice reward that I spend the first clicks of the day going through the better ones (potential gold items, swords/shields, potions, etc.). I have a section where I keep all sawmill related adjuncts, and another section for mine related adjuncts. Then if I have to, say, use 50 wood, I know where to click to replenish. There are tons of items that give earth wisps and maybe lanterns, but I?m usually full.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    I love monster hunts! This was a productive week for me. I managed in cash in for three armored alicorns and a unicorn. Plus, I traded with the elves last night and got THREE gold runes which I used to get a rainbow alicorn.

I feel like I leveled up in the game haha.

Now I'm just trying to scrape as many gold tokens together for my next unicorn that I'll buy next MH.
    Wow, that's 5 daily energy droppers more in just a few days! No wonder you feel like you've leveled up! Congrats!

I got lucky and Lorelei's Fountain gave me the last gold token I was still waiting/fighting for.

Farm Supplier
    think it wasn't but the problem was that the points would just desperate like completely gone and I didn't get the energy or crafts back so yeah LIMBO. It's working now all those points didn't come back.