Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    So I am on a leaderboard where #1 and 2 are spending money. My question is if they put the boost on, then buy the pack with the 700 points, do they get 1400 pts?
    No, thankfully, they don't.

What's worrying now is that the LB scores aren't being updated. Mine goes up as I play but my opponents' have remained static since late Sunday.

This isn't good as I don't know where they are and at what pace I should be playing the game. I am definitely NOT spending any money on the 700 points + 15 minutes of limitless energy package if the score synchs up and I find myself thousands of points away from my opponents

Executive Chef
    My Leaderboard seems to be working fine...
    There’s been quiet a bit of movement around!
    My early lead has been smashed and I’m sitting in third.
    Everyone in my game seems to be evenly matched - and I’m expecting some late point explosions from quiet a few players.
    Still a day and a half still to go ... so anything is possible yet.

Farm Supplier
    I've tried it all lol exception using boost 'cus I ain't got gems but seriously these four people have been on those positions since the beginning of the event no way in heck I'm gonna make it to 1st place.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	55121
    Last edited by MyfistIDwastaken; 04-07-20 at 01:00 AM.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Rhino Keeper
    Okay, my LB is definitely not updating correctly, and a number of players seem to have the same issue. S8, please look into this! As further data: On my LB the player in 2nd place had been stuck on the same amount of points (somewhere around 7k) for at least 1.5 days (not sure exactly). This morning when I opened the game, it still showed the same number of points. Then the game reset (took a while loading!), and suddenly that player had jumped to 1st place with more than 14k points. The player in 3rd place, however, still shows the same amount of points as 24 hours ago. This can't be right!

Now, change of subject: I'm about to hit 70 gold tokens (yay!). I was going to get the cabbage hut. I already have one I bought for gems, so it would be my second one. But now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe I should go for an energy source instead? I already got the 4 armored alicorns and 4 unicorns, but I'm wondering about the wizard portal and the direwolf. They are each 85 gold tokens, which I might be able to reach by the end of the hunt, though it will be close. Obviously, I wouldn't be able to upgrade the WP before the next hunt. I know there's no wrong answer here, but what would you lovely people do?
    1) Cabbage hut (chance to get alicorns with cabbages downs the line)
    2) Direwolf (20-60 energy every 5 days)
    3) Wizard portal (4 energy every 5 hours, chance to upgrade and get more energy later; also: takes up a lot of space)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Okay, my LB is definitely not updating correctly, and a number of players seem to have the same issue. S8, please look into this! As further data: On my LB the player in 2nd place had been stuck on the same amount of points (somewhere around 7k) for at least 1.5 days (not sure exactly). This morning when I opened the game, it still showed the same number of points. Then the game reset (took a while loading!), and suddenly that player had jumped to 1st place with more than 14k points. The player in 3rd place, however, still shows the same amount of points as 24 hours ago. This can't be right!

Now, change of subject: I'm about to hit 70 gold tokens (yay!). I was going to get the cabbage hut. I already have one I bought for gems, so it would be my second one. But now I'm having second thoughts. Maybe I should go for an energy source instead? I already got the 4 armored alicorns and 4 unicorns, but I'm wondering about the wizard portal and the direwolf. They are each 85 gold tokens, which I might be able to reach by the end of the hunt, though it will be close. Obviously, I wouldn't be able to upgrade the WP before the next hunt. I know there's no wrong answer here, but what would you lovely people do?
    3) Wizard portal (4 energy every 5 hours, chance to upgrade and get more energy later; also: takes up a lot of space)
    I'm in the exact same situation! I have the four alicorns and unicorns and should get enough get a big item and debated the same three. In the end I decided on getting a second cabbage hut. I feel like I currently hoard all my cabbages for an energy dropper and miss out on other stuff I want because in need to save my cabbages in case of an alicorn. So I want more cabbages so I can go for the potential permit dropper or rally pretty fountain.
    StormID: neferlala

Executive Chef
    I would highly recommend the Wizard’s Portals!
    Dropping 8energy/5hrs (fully upgraded) they are definitely worth the tokens.

I just got my second.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post

I would go for your second Cabbage Hut. I'm loving mine, finally being able to join in on the fun. Although you already have one, so it's for even more Cabbage fun!?
    The Wizard Portal sounds great too. I would personally prefer the Wizard Portal over the Dire Wolf... but I think you can't go wrong with either of the 3 choices.
    Good luck deciding!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WinningDragon View Post
    How do I get mitheral to craft scissors
    Mithril
    Found: Mithril Dragon, deep mine, dark cave formation, Sir Pigglesworth, Jeweler Trade (rare), Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Onyx Temple, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Armored flyger, Mothraki Knight, Armored Wyvern, Armor stand, Armored Lion, Vampire bat, Armored Black Bear, Renata, Royal Siren, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Hiss in Boots, Kitty Knight, Rainbow Mantis,
    Glimmergras Dragon

And you can craft it in the Magic Forge for 50 Silver.

If you go back to page 1 of this thread and look at post 1 by SpiritWind, you can find a lot of useful links to a lot of useful information.
    Including the link to the Inventory Guide where you can look thing like this up very easily.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I would go for your second Cabbage Hut. I'm loving mine, finally being able to join in on the fun. Although you already have one, so it's for even more Cabbage fun!?
    The Wizard Portal sounds great too. I would personally prefer the Wizard Portal over the Dire Wolf... but I think you can't go wrong with either of the 3 choices.
    Good luck deciding!
    If I didn't already have one, the cabbage hut would be the obvious choice for me, I think. But since there's usually many months without alicorns or other worthwhile (to me) prizes in the tent, I generally can accumulate enough cabbages for when the good prizes show up.
    I think I'll wait and see whether I manage to reach 85 tokens before the hunt is over, and then decide from there. I wouldn't to block my trade wagon with a 16hr craft right now anyway!