Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by spyd58 View Post
    Is that an Armored Dark Unicorn?
    No, it's an armored alicorn (not dark and not a unicorn).

Thanks, Roksta. I got one last monster hunt but I just crafted three more to hit the max. It's a good deal for only 15 gold tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 52 gold tokens right now. I'm going for the cabbage hut, which is 70 tokens, so I need 18 more. I have a bit more than 3 days left of this monster hunt (I'm in Europe, so the event ends in the middle of the night for me). That means, I need approximately 6 tokens per day, and I don't have any stored energy left. I was wondering whether I could realistically make this number of gold tokens in the time left, and I think that yes, I can.

I'm calculating 80 energy per gold token (defeating 2 golems), so that gives me 1 gold token every four hours from the free refills. Realistically, that's 4 per day for me (allowing for time to sleep and a few short delays in using the free energy due to real life). Also, I get to collect from my 2 wizard schools four times a day, so that's another 4 gold tokens. Given that I also have a number of daily energy droppers, I'm thinking that actually I should be able to reach my goal in two days instead of three. Let's see where I'm at in 48 hours!

Fashion Designer
    Has anybody gotten gold tokens from Lorelei’s fountain? I’ve been collecting from it since the hunt began and nada. Usually by now I’ve gotten at least two. Did S8 forget to code this or is it now a really rare drop?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Has anybody gotten gold tokens from Lorelei?s fountain? I?ve been collecting from it since the hunt began and nada. Usually by now I?ve gotten at least two. Did S8 forget to code this or is it now a really rare drop?
    Yes, i got one or two since this mh beginning.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I have 52 gold tokens right now. I'm going for the cabbage hut, which is 70 tokens, so I need 18 more. I have a bit more than 3 days left of this monster hunt (I'm in Europe, so the event ends in the middle of the night for me). That means, I need approximately 6 tokens per day, and I don't have any stored energy left. I was wondering whether I could realistically make this number of gold tokens in the time left, and I think that yes, I can.

I'm calculating 80 energy per gold token (defeating 2 golems), so that gives me 1 gold token every four hours from the free refills. Realistically, that's 4 per day for me (allowing for time to sleep and a few short delays in using the free energy due to real life). Also, I get to collect from my 2 wizard schools four times a day, so that's another 4 gold tokens. Given that I also have a number of daily energy droppers, I'm thinking that actually I should be able to reach my goal in two days instead of three. Let's see where I'm at in 48 hours!
    Good luck! You will also get some energy, when you defeat the golems, because some hits give you an energy back. So you won’t need as much as you calculated.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Has anybody gotten gold tokens from Lorelei’s fountain? I’ve been collecting from it since the hunt began and nada. Usually by now I’ve gotten at least two. Did S8 forget to code this or is it now a really rare drop?
    I received one this hunt, but the rates do seem lower.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Good luck! You will also get some energy, when you defeat the golems, because some hits give you an energy back. So you won’t need as much as you calculated.
    Thanks! Actually, I've taken into account the energy back, though my estimate is rather conservative. Remember that a golem supposedly takes 90 hits to defeat, but what with multi-hits and energy back, I'd say it's somewhere between 30 and 40 energy per golem.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes. I got one a few days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post

I'm hoping to get enough for the unicorn- and coincidentally I need 18 tokens as well! Your math looks right and makes me feel very optimistic for myself haha.

Farm Supplier
    how ,any points on average would you say you get per Golem? I've **** so many of those since the beginning of the event and I feel like my points don't match-up and trying to get in contact with tech-support is just too much. Also, can the rotten cabbages be stocked? I had three cabbages in the tent 'cus I hadn't use it and then got 4 from one of the mystery chests but when I went to the tent I only had 4 rather than 7.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast