Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Is your game not syncing?
    think it wasn't but the problem was that the points would just desperate like completely gone and I didn't get the energy or crafts back so yeah LIMBO. It's working now all those points didn't come back.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Farm Supplier
    the people at the bottom of my LB just bought their way into the first three places, lol everybody who was competing for the 1st and 2nd place got sent to oblivion XD If I'd known I wouldn't have wasted my time and energy I could've been doing other things.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

yeah, I learned my lesson with the last leaderboard. I desperately wanted the Puss in boots, so I worked hard spent money and was fighting for 2nd spot. at the last minute it was back and forth and I had enough swords to put me over but the game wouldn't let me turn them in. It kept saying I had to wait for a delivery, I went in and out desperately trying to get it to let me submit them and it wouldn't. I still have those swords in my inventory. It made me so mad I almost removed the game from my iPad. Instead, I just decided I will never waste a penny on a leaderboard again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by yukigray View Post
    yeah, I learned my lesson with the last leaderboard. I desperately wanted the Puss in boots, so I worked hard spent money and was fighting for 2nd spot. at the last minute it was back and forth and I had enough swords to put me over but the game wouldn't let me turn them in. It kept saying I had to wait for a delivery, I went in and out desperately trying to get it to let me submit them and it wouldn't. I still have those swords in my inventory. It made me so mad I almost removed the game from my iPad. Instead, I just decided I will never waste a penny on a leaderboard again.
    If you stock up the leaderboard point supplies, I highly recommend unloading them a few hours to a day before the event ends rather than waiting to the last hour or two. That way if there are any issues, you will be able to trade them in.

Farm Supplier
    So...my first monster hunt has just completed. When do we get the LB prizes? My game just says Check Back Soon for Rank Results.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    So...my first monster hunt has just completed. When do we get the LB prizes? My game just says Check Back Soon for Rank Results.
    got mine already
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    It happened again.. after I I finished the WW I had 40 energy and started using it up. I had 16 energy left when the game reset and now I have 0.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    It happened again.. after I I finished the WW I had 40 energy and started using it up. I had 16 energy left when the game reset and now I have 0.
    Force close your game once you do WW so the game syncs and your energy should then be correct.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Force close your game once you do WW so the game syncs and your energy should then be correct.
    Like in between the 3 goals or at the end?
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    Like in between the 3 goals or at the end?
    Both. I have to do it 3 times - once for when each session activated so it showed the words unlimited and then once it was completed to show my original balance. I don't do WWs anymore.