Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I guessing they don’t have a way to know how many weekly alicorns everyone has so can’t put that in an assignment algorithm.

Basically treating this as a monster hunt. I don’t really need anything but will go fo the glimmer alicorn because, well, alicorn. Not into bunnies per se so will just go for the individual goals using my many daily energy sources.

Fashion Designer
    Lucky Clydesdale, jousting steed, dark knight steed, sir daisy, gingerbread steed, sleigh bell steed, pfefferknot pony, wee wedding pony, and spring steed also work for golemns.

Fashion Designer
    I'm at the academy goals in which during the next day I could trigger the golem (90 hits) and the duke (300 hits)
    Anyone knows if they would drop tokens? Otherwise I'm definitely going to leave them alone!
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    I've never seen it on sale but if it's anything like Princess Lorelei's fountain then it's somewhat a rare drop.

Question: 1# does anybody know if the fast worker boost affects the trade wagon and/or the Mythic Research Center?

2# any tips on spawning fangbeasts? they seem to have vacated my kingdom or something.

I have the beastbane (I don't think it goes on sale but you do get a one time off your first monster hunt to buy it and get 50-79 gems as a reward) and 3 unicorns and between the last monster hunt and this one I got 17 gold tokens (although one or two may have come from my troll camp). I think the unicorns are a must!
    StormID: neferlala

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    What have they changed? Are you getting Leaderboard points?

I bought the statue, as well. It's supposed to drop 5 coins & 11 LB points each collection. I'm getting the bunny coins, but no points at all. If they have changed it--I want my gems back!

Edit add: I see that in the "shop," it only mentions the coins on the back of the bunny "card." But on the "how-to" tab, it mentions both the coins & the 11 points (which is what the statues usually give--11 points.) I guess I'd better put in a ticket...
    I?m not getting any leaderboard points for this statue just the tokens. So not worth the gems. I wouldn?t have spent the gems had I known there wouldn?t be any points. I put in a ticket to Storm 8. They need to clear that up.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I still wonder how they get so many points so quickly. Obviously energy is not the bottle neck, but it takes a LOT of tapping and time to fight that many monsters and you also need a LOT of reliable monster spawn sources, like horses. It took me an hour and a half this morning to use only 1k of energy...
    Bunjina katina is 45 points and can be sped up for 4 gems. They likely make as many as they can, at the beginning of the event, by speeding up for 4 gems and then buy the 2x boost for 10 gems. 90 points per trade adds up quickly.

Rhino Keeper
    I was told to get unicorns and then alicorns but I was desperate for energy and went alicorn first because I could get either four Ali or 2 unicorn. Had I to do it over I probably would do the same way because I also need the silver from those Ali's but you can't go wrong either way-however had I not had a good source of spellbound Dew I would do unicorns first.

Rhino Keeper
    Golem for sure does-horses trigger golems every time. For some reason I don't think duke does.

So what am I supposed to do with the buninja coins themselves? I?m so lost

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trinity32hope View Post
    So what am I supposed to do with the buninja coins themselves? I?m so lost
    In the magic forge you can craft some items that you can then trade on the event screen for additional points. Page 1 (post no 2) has a list of the crafts and more explanation. Hope that helps! Welcome to the forum too!

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast