Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by A7B92 View Post
    Is anybody else having difficulty connecting to the game? My internet access is fine.
    I can?t get in either.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    Meh.

It would have been a nice gesture to have had something non competitive in the current situation.
    Same idea - Leaderboards are the WORST. I would much rather have seen monsters from past! ( Most players hate leader-boards.)

Also I'm extremely disappointed in the prizes.

The only prize worth having seems to be the top Leaderboard prize since it drops energy. ( And most people won't get that). It might not even be good dropper.

Armored Bunny is way too expensive for its average or drops at best and most high level players are always maxed out on ( items we don't need 99 % of the time). I can't remember last time I needed an apple pie, lemonade or sugar.... In my option it is worse than Armored Black Bear (which cost only 15 gold tokens). Bunny would be worth like 10 max ( more like 5). But it asks for 35.

The goal prize at 2300 - drops EARTH WISPS? - HOW WILL ANYONE SURVIVE WITHOUT THAT? At this point it is as well - Deco with a chance to accidentally spend energy on every certain amount of time... There are so many Earth Wisp droppers, that at this point those are not attractive prizes at all.

And to double the value package prize during this time - it is just terrible.

Only thing I like so far is that I can calmly just work on crafting more gold tokens and make more items I have wanted in the past in MRC. Since there is no new items I desperately want. And Leaderboard- well, I don't care at all about that. It is just - how lucky you are in your random generated group.

Executive Chef
    Is anybody else having difficulty connecting to the game? My internet access is fine.
    Same- can't log in.

Executive Chef
    Yes, same issue. Annoyed as I was trying to maximise points from my boost and got cut out of the game.

I can?t get in either and it is causing me to lose 30 minutes of the 1 hour boost I paid 10 gems for. So frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Yes, just now
    Me too. My internet is fine and I can access everything else.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Executive Chef
    Yup same here. My other S8 game is fine. It's just this one.

Executive Chef
    No game access for me either, it just cut out.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Our team is currently looking into the game outage that seems to be happening in Castle! We're so sorry for any inconvenience.

We can also confirm the correct price of the bundle available in game is $4.99 and when the games return, that should be the price shown to you for that bundle. Thanks so much for reporting that issue to us.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Our team is currently looking into the game outage that seems to be happening in Castle! We're so sorry for any inconvenience.

We can also confirm the correct price of the bundle available in game is $4.99 and when the games return, that should be the price shown to you for that bundle. Thanks so much for reporting that issue to us.
    Glad to see a quick response but just wanted to make sure y'all know it's ALL s8 Games, not just Castle experiencing this.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast