Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 192

Thread: Castle Story 4/2: Bun-Ninja Monster Hunt & LB | event information on page 1

  1. #31
    New Resident
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    9
    I am sorry to say this does not surprise me this issue with non connectivity. On the previous game I did say that due to the demand S8 servers would not be able to cope. This Beast Master challenge is entirely inappropriate at this time, for those that play will create an additional demand on the servers because the players will want to spend as much time on the game as possible in order to try to win. With a normal event there are lulls when players have done what needs to be done to progress and there is less urgency to play continually.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Glad to see a quick response but just wanted to make sure y'all know it's ALL s8 Games, not just Castle experiencing this.
    Thank you for the extra information! We're hoping to get the problem resolved ASAP.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

    Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

  3. #33
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    792
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Glad to see a quick response but just wanted to make sure y'all know it's ALL s8 Games, not just Castle experiencing this.
    My Dragon Story has been working fine until just now. Now that's gone too, so it seems you're right - it's all S8 games.

  4. #34
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    74
    Was so excited when I saw today started a monster hunt!! Sadly it reloaded and reloaded and reloaded.....super glitchy til it all crashed and now the game will not open at all. I hope they get it resolved soon-

  5. #35
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    346
    I have the same problem.
    My internet is fine but I can’t make connection to the game..

  6. #36
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,556
    Quote Originally Posted by ianhumph View Post
    I am sorry to say this does not surprise me this issue with non connectivity. On the previous game I did say that due to the demand S8 servers would not be able to cope. This Beast Master challenge is entirely inappropriate at this time, for those that play will create an additional demand on the servers because the players will want to spend as much time on the game as possible in order to try to win. With a normal event there are lulls when players have done what needs to be done to progress and there is less urgency to play continually.
    I couldn't get in either & figured this was why! S8 servers were already overloaded & now I can imagine the load they're gonna be experiencing. SMH!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  7. #37
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Rocky Mountains USA
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    I?m confused by this event so far...lower level player. Can I even participate without a mythic research center and the inability to generate tokens yet? Seems like all I can do is fight bunnies lol. Help!
    Do you have the Trade Wagon? I started by going for Lorelei Fountain & working on the daily monster hunt goals until I got the Mythic Research Center.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impylou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx!

    I rarely post on walls, will post on mine when taking a break

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Do you have the Trade Wagon? I started by going for Lorelei Fountain & working on the daily monster hunt goals until I got the Mythic Research Center.
    The center is still locked by goal. I do have the trade wagon but don?t know how to use it. I don?t believe there has been a monster hunt since I started playing. Thx

  9. #39
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    4,744
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    The center is still locked by goal. I do have the trade wagon but don?t know how to use it. I don?t believe there has been a monster hunt since I started playing. Thx
    Here's a link to the Monster Hunt HUB thread, it explains all the general info to understand how they work. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works

  10. #40
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    373
    I was hoping for a few half off expansions during this LB event. hint hint
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •