Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A Jeweled Easter - 2020 April 1

Quote Originally Posted by htwpokemon View Post
    I feel the same! I am finding hardly any jeweled treats or whatever from the planes. It would be awesome if the drop rate was increased during this insanely stressful pandemic
    Amen...I'm really disappointed right now. Just a game but we are not allowed to do much else. Shameful...

Great. Another prize I can?t win because I don?t have the mine yet, and my level is too high to get it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Amen...I'm really disappointed right now. Just a game but we are not allowed to do much else. Shameful...
    There?s 10 days left for the event. Lots of time.

Scour then newspaper and visit neighbours. A lot will start selling items once they complete the goals.

I prefer these events over others because it?s so much easier to find items in the newspaper.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    On this goal yes you can make eggs while waiting for the Maple Trees. Some goals you have to be careful.
    Players suddenly decide to make Easter baskets before reaching the goal and then they use items that was in a goal that needed to be checked off because finishing a goal opens up Recipe in a machine.
    All goals are listed in post one page one.
    If you have a question about event post the question in the event thread.
    Good luck. The prize for goal 7 is an adorable animated bear wiry an egg!
    Once you get Goal 7 down you will just be making items for the Easter basket and the Royal Egg
    The Bear and Egg is so cute!

My pigs have corona virus-19. It keeps them from delivering more than once a day

Quote Originally Posted by htwpokemon View Post
    I feel the same! I am finding hardly any jeweled treats or whatever from the planes. It would be awesome if the drop rate was increased during this insanely stressful pandemic

How can I get open jewelled egg?
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 04-07-20 at 01:44 AM.

I’ve been keeping track of how many filigree my pigs have been dropping since the event began. Five. That’s it. Any others I have obtained at the newsstand, and that’s only been a few because other people aren’t selling them. What’s the point in making a game so hard that it can’t be won? There’s no fun in this, only stress. I’ve used up the gems I’ve bought, yes, I’ve spent plenty of money on this game, buying the filigree sure, so I was finally able to make one basket of eggs. But I can never win the bear, because I don’t have the mine yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Egg bird pet lives in bird tree, nest, or mythical meadow
    Last edited by lennumber1; 04-06-20 at 09:22 AM.

Farm Supplier
    I feel the same. Scarce drops from planes and pigs

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxHollow32 View Post
    Great. Another prize I can?t win because I don?t have the mine yet, and my level is too high to get it any other way.
    There have been a number of golden eggs being sold in the newspaper and we don?t need many to complete the goals. You can even buy it from the newspaper and it will count towards the ?mining? task on goal 7.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast