Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wickwing Dragon - Mar 31 2020 (Needed for The Big Eight Dragon Tales Event)

Got it just now with Neo Yellow and Quetzal, first try. After mutiple failures with other combos.

Every island is truly different, because I've been trying yellow and green with sooo many different combos from day 1, with no luck. So I decided once again to try a rainbow combo, and used Rainbow Rose and Dawntree and FINALLY got it on the 2nd try. I really wanted this dragon & glad I got it, instead of paying the 200 gold.

Rhino Keeper
    After countless pairings and still nothing! With this pandemic happening worldwide and everyone's morale is low, why can't they just make this game easier and more enjoyable?

New Resident
    I bred Envious and Air, and got it on the first try.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayyy99 View Post
    I bred Envious and Air, and got it on the first try.
    I have tried a zillion combos that failed but yours worked the first time! Thanks so much!!

Rhino Keeper
    Got it first try with Birthday and Birthstone. That was one Island. Multiple fails on my other Islands. Good Luck all!

Executive Chef
    Can’t get it.

Rhino Keeper
    It's so frustrating to read that others got it 1st try with a particular combo and when u tried the same combo, u get a few 4hrs dragons but not this required one! This is just plain STUPID!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    8 fails so far. Won?t be activating second den this week!
    On the one Island that I bought 2and breeding den, I was able to expand quickly with the extra Dynamite from breeding. At that time, I didn't realize that there are only 52 8x8 blocks left of the mine available for expansion. Once those are done, NO MORE DYNAMITE! So on my other Islands, I only my expand 51 of those blocks. I continue to get Dynamite for food and coins. Just saying
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200330-235030_Dragon Story.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	55126

Fashion Designer
    no luck getting this common dragon yet, on both of my accounts, annoying....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast